Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather not be able to smell or taste?

Without a sense of smell there would not be much taste anyways so that is a double whammy.
I'll go with no taste at least I could still smell??

Would you rather that people always be happy to see you or that you would always be happy to see other people?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather that people always be happy to see you or that you would always be happy to see other people?
I'd rather always be happy to see other people :) . As for me I always make other people happy. Most of the time it's when I'm leaving :lol: .

Would you rather have the press follow you everywhere you go or have to reveal an embarrassing secret in the media every month?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have the press follow you everywhere you go or have to reveal an embarrassing secret in the media every month?

Have the press follow me. 8)

Would you rather see an end to Facebook or an end to Google?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You know they will fabricate Fake News about you :o
Michael wrote:Would you rather have the press follow you everywhere you go or have to reveal an embarrassing secret in the media every month? Have the press follow me. 8)

Would you rather see an end to Facebook or an end to Google?
Facebook cause I don't use it :lol:

Would you rather win a million dollars or live twice as long (in good health)?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Agreed...on both :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather win a million dollars or live twice as long (in good health)?

Either one is fine so long as I get to heaven

Would you rather have the good news first or the bad news first?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have the good news first or the bad news first?
Give me the good news first because if it's good enough I'll put my fingers in my ears and sing loud to block out the bad news :lol:

Would you rather have the good news first or the bad news first?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have the good news first or the bad news first?

The Good News which is of course that there is no bad news!!! :lol:

Would you rather be hungry all the time or tired all the time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be hungry all the time or tired all the time?
I'd rather be tired and eat cheesecake, it's what I know :)

Would you rather be an obscure but successful nerd or a popular but otherwise poor jock?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an obscure but successful nerd or a popular but otherwise poor jock?
I can make work either way but I'm feeling poor popular jock this morning

Would you rather see North & South Korea reunified (in a good way) or see the end of Communism in Cuba?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

It's not easy being the King of the Castle some days :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be an obscure but successful nerd or a popular but otherwise poor jock? I can make work either way but I'm feeling poor popular jock this morning

Would you rather see North & South Korea reunified (in a good way) or see the end of Communism in Cuba?
I'd like to see S & N Korea unified first. Cuba isn't threatening to send nuclear missiles toward anyone (that I know of)

Would you rather produce a low budget film with your best friends and have a great time that doesn't make money OR a movie that is a huge success, makes you a lot of money but detested working with the people because they were political activists opposite of yours and bombarded you with their rhetoric all day during the filming?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather produce a low budget film with your best friends and have a great time that doesn't make money OR a movie that is a huge success, makes you a lot of money but detested working with the people because they were political activists opposite of yours and bombarded you with their rhetoric all day during the filming?
I'll go out of my "comfort zone" ( I haven't been comfortable in 20 years :) ) and choose door number 2. I can be just as obnoxious :mrgreen:

Would you rather produce a low budget film with your best friends and have a great time that doesn't make money OR a movie that is a huge success, makes you a lot of money but detested working with the people because they were political activists opposite of yours and bombarded you with their rhetoric all day during the filming?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather produce a low budget film with your best friends and have a great time that doesn't make money OR a movie that is a huge success, makes you a lot of money but detested working with the people because they were political activists opposite of yours and bombarded you with their rhetoric all day during the filming?
I'd rather have a good time with my friends but probably feel compelled to be around the people who detest me. 30+ years of marriage have toughened me up :lol:

Would you rather have lived during the Dark Ages or during the 1st 100 years of Christianity?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Image :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have lived during the Dark Ages or during the 1st 100 years of Christianity?

1st hundred for sure 8)

Would you rather eat one handed or type one handed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat one handed or type one handed?
I can eat no handed so eating with one hand would be much easier so I'll stick with typing with both hands :lol:

Would you rather be as you are now or have 100 million dollars but live in fear that someone is trying to kill you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be as you are now or have 100 million dollars but live in fear that someone is trying to kill you?

Live as I am now.

Would you rather be as you are now or have 100 million dollars but live in fear that someone is trying to kill you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be as you are now or have 100 million dollars but live in fear that someone is trying to kill you?
Have a 100 million and build a fortress around me then tell everyone how they should open their homes to strangers :lol:

Would you rather start every sentence with "Umm" or "Basically"? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Yes! Do as I say but not as I do. It really pays to be rich and influential :wink:
AARR wrote:Would you rather start every sentence with "Umm" or "Basically"? :lol:

Ummm, Basically, well, ummm, I'd have to say that basically basically seems umm better?? :lol:

Would you rather see Zuckerberg, Musk, Bezos, Soros or the politician of your choice get his butt kicked by an "undocumented citizen"? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see Zuckerberg, Musk, Bezos, Soros or the politician of your choice get his butt kicked by an "undocumented citizen"? :lol:
:lol:

Would you rather constantly have a runny nose or itchy butt?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Couldn't decide hu? :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather constantly have a runny nose or itchy butt?

Runny nose 8)

Would you rather work exclusive from home or be "on the road" 10 months of the year?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work exclusive from home or be "on the road" 10 months of the year?
I'd rather work from home and sit around in my underwear all day (which would be a little embarrassing for Skype meetings) :lol:

Would you rather begin all your words with an "h" or eliminate all words from your vocabulary that have an "e" in them? :lol: