Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them (and suffer the consequences of poor decision making)?
Face my fears 8)

Would you rather be randomly attacked by various birds whenever you are outside or have an endless parade of intruders in your home from insects to rodents?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be randomly attacked by various birds whenever you are outside or have an endless parade of intruders in your home from insects to rodents?
I'll wear a helmet and take my chances with the birds :lol:

Would you rather be randomly attacked by various birds whenever you are outside or have an endless parade of intruders in your home from insects to rodents?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be randomly attacked by various birds whenever you are outside or have an endless parade of intruders in your home from insects to rodents?

Agreed. I'll have to take my chances with the birds......
I can't believe that movie hasn't been remade.......yet

Would you rather eat only seafood (but all kinds) or only beef?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat only seafood (but all kinds) or only beef?
I'd rather eat beef but the sensible side of me will pick seafood

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?

Dance. It would make church more interesting :lol:

Would you rather next door to Crazy Cat Lady or a vicious dog?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I'd pay to see that :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard? Dance. It would make church more interesting :lol:

Would you rather next door to Crazy Cat Lady or a vicious dog?
I've lived next to both and I'll take the Crazy Cat Lady

Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos appear all over your body depicting your most embarrassing moments?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos appear all over your body depicting your most embarrassing moments?

I'm totally turned off by tattoos....let's do the chameleon thing 8)

Would you rather skip breakfast or dinner?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather skip breakfast or dinner?
For breakfast I'll eat until it hurts then eat some more and skip dinner :lol:

Would you rather live in a utopia as a normal person or in a dystopia but you are the supreme ruler?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR' wrote:Would you rather live in a utopia as a normal person or in a dystopia but you are the supreme ruler?

Regular Joe

Would you rather be a Paleontologist or an Archeologist?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a Paleontologist or an Archeologist?
Paleontologist, I haven't outgrown my love of everything dinosaurs 8) (or model trains) :D

Would you rather snitch on your best friend for a crime they committed or go to jail for the crime they committed?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather snitch on your best friend for a crime they committed or go to jail for the crime they committed?

Snitch! Duh! :lol:

Would you rather live in Toledo or Flint?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Toledo or Flint?
Toledo, more trains and a nice zoo 8) .

Would you rather have everything on your phone right now (browsing history, photos, etc.) made public to anyone who Google’s you name or never use a cell phone again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have everything on your phone right now (browsing history, photos, etc.) made public to anyone who Google’s you name or never use a cell phone again?

The second one is awfully tempting

Would you rather uncontrollably laugh or cry at very inappropriate times ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather uncontrollably laugh or cry at very inappropriate times ?
Laugh :lol:

Would you rather eat a box of dry spaghetti noodles or a cup of uncooked rice?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a box of dry spaghetti noodles or a cup of uncooked rice?

I’d rather break my teeth on Spaghetti

Would you rather see only in black and white or have 40% hearing loss?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see only in black and white or have 40% hearing loss?
Hearing loss, good excuse to ignore Mrs AARR :twisted:

Would you rather wake up as a new random person every year and have full control of them for the whole year or once a week spend a day inside a stranger without having any control of them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wake up as a new random person every year and have full control of them for the whole year or once a week spend a day inside a stranger without having any control of them?

Talk about walking a mile in someone else's shoes!
The second one

Would you rather wake up as a new random person every year and have full control of them for the whole year or once a week spend a day inside a stranger without having any control of them?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wake up as a new random person every year and have full control of them for the whole year or once a week spend a day inside a stranger without having any control of them?
I'd rather wake up as a new random person every year and have full control of them. I'll commit some horrible act on the 364th day :twisted: :lol:

Would you rather be born again in a totally different life or born again with all the knowledge you have now?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:shock:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be born again in a totally different life or born again with all the knowledge you have now?

Born again 8)

Would you rather be forced to move to a new home/location not of your choosing or forced to change jobs also not of your choosing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be forced to move to a new home/location not of your choosing or forced to change jobs also not of your choosing?
Either one will end badly for me but I'll go with not choosing my job and hope for the best :o

Would you rather be lost in a bad part of town or lost in the forest?