Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

:lol: Don't be so sure, Bill didn't marry her for her brain you know :wink:
Michael wrote:Would you rather spend one passionate and romantic night with Hillary Clinton or have your two front teeth pulled without novacane? I am certain that she is not capable of passion or romance and I am even more certain about my inabilities with her as well so teeth it is.

Would you rather visit Arlington National Cemetery or the one in Normandy France?
Arlington, I hate long plane trips.

Would you rather be fast but inaccurate or slow but precise?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Ya. I don't even much like short ones anymore either. Terrorists, the TSA and kids have ruined it :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be fast but inaccurate or slow but precise?

I suppose slow

Would you rather visit the pyramids in Egypt or the ones in Mexico?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit the pyramids in Egypt or the ones in Mexico?
Mexico, see my post about airplane trips :lol:

Would you rather be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?

Wheel of Fortune I might have a chance

Would you rather listen to a car alarm all night or Hillary speeches all night?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather listen to a car alarm all night or Hillary speeches all night?
I don't like listening to ANY politician (they ALL lie) but at least I can sleep through their speeches so give me Hillary

Would you rather listen to a car alarm all night or a Hillary Clinton speech all night?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather listen to a car alarm all night or a Hillary Clinton speech all night?

I'll sleep through the car alarm :D

Would you rather use a push lawn mower with a bar that is too high or too low?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather use a push lawn mower with a bar that is too high or too low?
Too high, easier on my back :)

Would you rather walk barefoot on glass or nails?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather walk barefoot on glass or nails?

Nails? :cry:

Would you rather have free unlimited airline tickets for 1 for a full year or free unlimited Greyhound Bus tickets for 2 people for 5 years?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have free unlimited airline tickets for 1 for a full year or free unlimited Greyhound Bus tickets for 2 people for 5 years?
Greyhound Bus tickets for 2 people for 5 years, I wouldn't want to travel without Mrs AARR 8)

Would you rather have free unlimited airline tickets for 1 for a full year or free unlimited Greyhound Bus tickets for 2 people for 5 years?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have free unlimited airline tickets for 1 for a full year or free unlimited Greyhound Bus tickets for 2 people for 5 years?

I think I will go with the airline tickets. If i'm going via the highway I would rather drive myself.

Would you rather only railfan AMTRAK for the rest of your life or not railfan at all?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather only railfan AMTRAK for the rest of your life or not railfan at all?
Passenger trains are not real trains so I'll give up railfanning and become a activist for veganism. You'll be begging me to resume railfanning freight trains :lol:

Would you rather only ride buses or trains to everywhere you have to go?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only ride buses or trains to everywhere you have to go?

Buses since passenger trains are so limited

Would you rather see the guilty get away with their crimes or have them all punished but be punished along with them?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see the guilty get away with their crimes or have them all punished but be punished along with them?
This is a good one Michael 8) . I would prefer not going to jail if I'm innocent so let them walk free and we'll hound them for their crimes.

Would you rather see the guilty get away with their crimes or have them all punished but be punished along with them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather see the guilty get away with their crimes or have them all punished but be punished along with them?
Another version of Justice or Mercy and so I will go with mercy since I am pleading for myself as well. :D
Ultimately no one will get away with anything anyways

Would you rather never hear from the Clintons again or never hear from the Bushes again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather never hear from the Clintons again or never hear from the Bushes again?
Clintons

Would you rather be able to teleport or time travel?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport or time travel?

I would be so happy with either one but since I could get most places on my own I will go with time travel.

Would you rather be able to teleport or time travel?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport or time travel?
Time Travel, I'm going to change history :lol:

Would you rather have a head ache or stomach ache?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a head ache or stomach ache?

Headache

Would you rather work with terminally ill children for the rest of your life or as a caregiver for elderly dementia patients for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work with terminally ill children for the rest of your life or as a caregiver for elderly dementia patients for the rest of your life?
Elderly patients with dementia. We can share the same old stories day after day like we never heard them before :lol:

Would you rather live through an earthquake or hurricane?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live through an earthquake or hurricane?

Earthquake

Would you rather eat pop tarts or toaster strudels? :D