Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a month on a deserted island with your worst enemy or a year on the same island with your best friend?
If it's my wife that's like my worst enemy and my best friend combined :lol:

Would you rather have to use a blank keyboard or use a regular keyboard but only with your two thumbs?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Hilarious :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have to use a blank keyboard or use a regular keyboard but only with your two thumbs?

Blank keyboard. I could get by I think.

Would you rather be better than average at karate or the BEST dancer around?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be better than average at karate or the BEST dancer around?
Karate, if I want to be the best dancer I just have to drink a lot of alcohol :lol:

Would you rather have your favorite political party win all the major elections but find out the other party was right on everything so you have to do what they wanted to do in the first place or have the other party win all the major elections but the change their positions on everything to what you like/wanted?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your favorite political party win all the major elections but find out the other party was right on everything so you have to do what they wanted to do in the first place or have the other party win all the major elections but the change their positions on everything to what you like/wanted?

The second

Would you rather see a 90% partial solar eclipse or 100% lunar eclipse ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see a 90% partial solar eclipse or 100% lunar eclipse ?
100% lunar eclipse and I'll watch with special glasses so I don't go blind 8)

Would you rather write a song you love but nobody buys or a song you hate but everyone loves?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather write a song you love but nobody buys or a song you hate but everyone loves?

Songs I hate but everyone loves.....and also buys presumably too! Then I will make my money and write songs only I like 8)

Would you rather have an iPhone or and Android?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an iPhone or and Android?
An Android because it starts with the letter "A" and "A" comes before "I" :lol:

Would you rather have difficulty sleeping or a stuttering issue?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I before E, except after C :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather have difficulty sleeping or a stuttering issue?

Ssssss, ssssllll, sleeeee, Sleeping :roll:

Would you rather go rafting through the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon area or hiking through Yellowstone National Park?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go rafting through the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon area or hiking through Yellowstone National Park?
I like both but I'll go hiking because Mrs AARR always tells me to go take a hike :lol:

Would you rather be stunt person or a fashion model?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be stunt person or a fashion model?
A unknown stuntman

Would you rather survive a nuclear holocaust or die immediately from the blast?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather survive a nuclear holocaust or die immediately from the blast?
I'd rather survive a nuclear holocaust so I can fight the zombies and partner with the only beautiful lady left on earth (at least that's how it happens in the movies) :lol:

Would you rather be blind and have a fabulous singing voice or deaf and mute but a sharp business mind?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

So true
AARR wrote:Would you rather be blind and have a fabulous singing voice or deaf and mute but a sharp business mind?

The second one.

Would you rather cut grass all day or paint houses?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather cut grass all day or paint houses?
I was created especially to cut grass all day and every day 8) .

Would you rather not wear shoes the rest of your life or have to wear winter gloves?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather not wear shoes the rest of your life or have to wear winter gloves?

I need my shoes and I rarely wear gloves so it is a simple choice

Would you rather have justice for all or mercy for all?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have justice for all or mercy for all?
Right now I'd go with justice but may change my mind in the future :)

Would you rather be a Supreme Court justice or a multi billionaire philanthropist?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a Supreme Court justice or a multi billionaire philanthropist?

Both sound pretty good but I will go with Billionaire

Would you rather only be able to watch TV on a tiny 1 inch analog B&W TV (whatever you want) or have an awesome theater room in your house with a giant HD plasma TV but be limited to only CNN, MSNBC, MTV and Lifetime?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather only be able to watch TV on a tiny 1 inch analog B&W TV (whatever you want) or have an awesome theater room in your house with a giant HD plasma TV but be limited to only CNN, MSNBC, MTV and Lifetime?
I'll go with the 1" TV because I wouldn't want to limit my news to a pair of Fake News channels or two entertainment channels that I never watch.

Would you rather know everything but have no one believe you or know nothing but everyone believes you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

So true!
AARR wrote:Would you rather know everything but have no one believe you or know nothing but everyone believes you?

The first. Do you believe me? :lol:

Would you rather meet someone new and interesting or reunite with an old friend from childhood?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Yes :P
Michael wrote:Would you rather know everything but have no one believe you or know nothing but everyone believes you? The first. Do you believe me? :lol:

Would you rather meet someone new and interesting or reunite with an old friend from childhood?
I'd rather meet someone new and interesting (cause I didn't have any friends from childhood) :lol: :oops:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Would you rather see another Rocky sequel or another Jaws sequel ?