Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive for 18 hours straight stopping only for gas or sit through 30 hours of MSNBC?
I'll go with driving for 18 hours. Maybe I'll see some trains 8) .

Would you rather always have to clear your throat or always have a runny nose?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always have to clear your throat or always have a runny nose?

I suppose the first would annoy others more and the second would annoy me more so........ The first :lol:

Would you rather remember things you want to remember or forget things you want to forget?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather remember things you want to remember or forget things you want to forget?
I'd rather forget things I want to forget. Or better yet make up fake news about my embarrassments :lol:.

Would you rather receive an important message from God but when you try to discuss it have people ridicule you or never feel like God is listening to you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather receive an important message from God but when you try to discuss it have people ridicule you or never feel like God is listening to you?

I feel I've experienced both but I'll go with the first

Would you rather have your muscles heal or get $10,000 and never quite heal?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have your muscles heal or get $10,000 and never quite heal?
$10,000 is not enough. I'd like for my body to heal so I can resume normal exercise activities.

Would you rather win a game show on national TV or win an actor award and be able to give an acceptance speech on international TV and get a little political :twisted: ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win a game show on national TV or win an actor award and be able to give an acceptance speech on international TV and get a little political :twisted: ?

The second for sure

Would you rather looks like Tom Selleck or Johnny Depp?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather looks like Tom Selleck or Johnny Depp?
Tom Selleck, at least that what Mrs. AARR would say :lol: .

Would you rather have a job with mediocre pay performing manual labor that you love or a high-pay, high-stress white collar job that you can tolerate but aren't passionate about?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Agreed :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have a job with mediocre pay performing manual labor that you love or a high-pay, high-stress white collar job that you can tolerate but aren't passionate about?

The first

Would you rather live next to an active train yard or a much less active diamond?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next to an active train yard or a much less active diamond?
Next to a busy and nosy train yard so Mrs. AARR could complain all the time. You know how much I'd like that :lol:

Would you rather win a Ninja Warrior contest or Transformer battle?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win a Ninja Warrior contest or Transformer battle?

Transformers. More than meets the eye

Would you rather wrestle a very large anaconda or a very large alligator?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wrestle a very large anaconda or a very large alligator?
A large alligator, how do you survive a large anaconda's twisting and coiling mass of muscle :?

Would you rather be Emo or Gothic?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be Emo or Gothic?

Ugg, Emo I guess. Both seem disturbing

Would you rather drink a crappy cup of coffee or a skunked beer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drink a crappy cup of coffee or a skunked beer?
I don't drink either even when they're good so no matter which one I drink it's going to suck :(

Would you rather be covered in feathers and fly or be covered in thick layers of fat and swim?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be covered in feathers and fly or be covered in thick layers of fat and swim?

Feathers.

Would you rather be able to run up to 100 MPH or be able to fly albeit very slow (2 MPH)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to run up to 100 MPH or be able to fly albeit very slow (2 MPH)?
Run fast 8) Better to cause some mischief :twisted:

Would you rather be able to survive any injury but have momentary pain or pull any ACME tool out of your pocket?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to survive any injury but have momentary pain or pull any ACME tool out of your pocket?

Being able to survive any injury is just too good to pass up!

Would you rather have diplomatic immunity (whatever that means) or 1 free get out of jail card?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have diplomatic immunity (whatever that means) or 1 free get out of jail card?
I'll take diplomatic immunity and become Mr. Chaos :lol: .

Would you rather have been a C student at a top 10 university like U of M or MSU and worked in your field of study while attending or been an A student at an obscure college like Baker or Davenport but get no on-the-job experience while attending school?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have been a C student at a top 10 university like U of M or MSU and worked in your field of study while attending or been an A student at an obscure college like Baker or Davenport but get no on-the-job experience while attending school?

I guess the first one.

Would you rather spend all your winters in rural North Dakota or all your summers in southern Louisiana?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend all your winters in rural North Dakota or all your summers in southern Louisiana?
Southern LA. I'm gonna catch me an alligator :lol:

Would you rather live in a very nice place where everyone is completely politically the opposite of you or in a very horrible place but everyone is politically the same?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Image :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a very nice place where everyone is completely politically the opposite of you or in a very horrible place but everyone is politically the same?

The first for sure.

Would you rather drain the swamp in Louisiana or the big one in Washington DC?