Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

Terminator. Get it over fast 8)

Would you rather live off of Graham Crackers for a week or Animal Crackers for a week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live off of Graham Crackers for a week or Animal Crackers for a week?
I'll go with graham crackers. They're healthier, right? :? At least they taste better :lol:

Would you rather be attractive poor or ugly and rich
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

attractive poor 8)

Would you rather walk the Camino in Spain or hike the Appalachian Trail here in the US?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather walk the Camino in Spain or hike the Appalachian Trail here in the US?
I'll go with the Appalachian Trail in the US. Maybe I'll see a train 8)

Would you rather master every computer language or master every spoken language?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Every spoken language. Knowing every computer language would cross the nerd-geek line is a major way

Would you rather work for UPS or FedEx?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work for UPS or FedEx?
I'll go with FedEx because in my experience UPS are very militant in their approach

Would you rather have a beautiful trophy-wife who is difficult to get along and makes you unhappy or a butt-ugly wife who is easy to get along with and makes you happy (but you still think she's unattractive)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a beautiful trophy-wife who is difficult to get along and makes you unhappy or a butt-ugly wife who is easy to get along with and makes you happy (but you still think she's unattractive)?
The second one of course :lol:

Would you rather live next door to your own parents or your inlaws?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next door to your own parents or your inlaws?
If I pick one the other will be mad so I'm screwed either way :lol:

Would you rather die slow but painlessly or painfully fast?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Fast :(

Would you rather live with humid 110 degree weather daily for the rest of your life or -20 daily for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live with humid 110 degree weather daily for the rest of your life or -20 daily for the rest of your life?
Both are terrible. I'll go with humid 110 because I can probably function a little better outside but OMG that would still be brutal

Would you rather sleep on a hard wood floor with pj's but no pillow or naked with a pillow?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I got to have a pillow

Would you rather live in LA or NYC?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in LA or NYC?
NYC - I'd rather deal with rudeness than liberals :lol:

Would you rather fly or read minds?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: NYC - I'd rather deal with rudeness than liberals :lol:
Agreed. Liberalism is a mental disorder. :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather fly or read minds?

Fly. There is no one's mind I would want to read. :lol:

Would you rather wipe out on your bike at 25mph or wreck in your car at 70mph?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wipe out on your bike at 25mph or wreck in your car at 70mph?
I'll go with a 70mph car crash and take my chances having a protective shell around me.

Would you rather get a 2-week dream vacation alone with no one else or five days with anyone you want but you must stay in your home in doors the entire time?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

That is a win win for me so I would take either one but I guess I'll go with the first since it is my "dream vacation"

Would you rather live in Ann Arbor or Traverse City?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Ann Arbor or Traverse City?
Traverse City, I'd rather deal with 8' of snow than the city of seven square miles surrounded by reality :lol:

Would you rather go without the internet or without your cell phone?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go without the internet or without your cell phone?

Internet for sure.

Would you rather drink cold soup or hot beer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drink cold soup or hot beer?
I'll have cold soup...I hate beer (even cold beer) :o

Would you rather have true love or $10M?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have true love or $10M?
What is the difference? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you rather drive to Florida non stop or drive with Mrs AARR and make dozens of stops to shop only?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive to Florida non stop or drive with Mrs AARR and make dozens of stops to shop only?
I'll go with Mrs AARR. Without her telling me what to do and where to go I'd be lost :lol:

Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death? (your death cannot be avoided despite this knowledge)