Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

I don't think I could do either one. :(

Would you rather be a taxi driver or pizza delivery man?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a taxi driver or pizza delivery man?
A pizza delivery man...I love pizza :mrgreen:

Would you rather save the life of a starving African child whom you will never meet and get no recognition or be the president of the US with both a House and Senate majority but that one child dies and the press holds you accountable?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

The first one.

Would you rather go bowling or play putt putt golf?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go bowling or play putt putt golf?
Putt putt golf, I like being outside :)

Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler or never make love to your wife again :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler or never make love to your wife again :lol:
Looks like you and I will have the last name :lol:

Would you rather visit Washington DC or Disneyland?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit Washington DC or Disneyland?
I'll go with Washington DC and protest something :lol:

Would you rather be burned over 90% of your body but live or drown?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

drown :( :(

Would you rather live in Maine or Washington State?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Maine or Washington State?
Hmm, I'll go with Maine but I don't know why :?

Would you rather be in a car accident where only you die or in one where you live and are unharmed but your five closest family/friends die.

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in a car accident where only you die or in one where you live and are unharmed but your five closest family/friends die.
I die.

Would you rather bring back your favorite candy bar or your favorite restaurant?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather bring back your favorite candy bar or your favorite restaurant?
Both never went away but I'll go with candy bar 8)

Would you rather only wear skin tight clothing but people think you look great or only clothes that make you look obnoxiously fat and people give you disgusting glares?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Would you rather bring back your favorite candy bar or your favorite restaurant?
Both never went away but I'll go with candy bar 8)

Would you rather only wear skin tight clothing but people think you look great or only clothes that make you look obnoxiously fat and people give you disgusting glares?
My Marathon bar was brought back by Wonka as the Curly Wurly but between the lousy name and packaging, my dying taste buds and the removal or all trans fats, I rather eat a 35 year old Marathon bar 8)

I'll go with comfort. 8)

Would you rather see passenger travel on all existing rail lines or new lines built solely for freight?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see passenger travel on all existing rail lines or new lines built solely for freight?
I love freight trains so bring it on (passenger trains are not real trains :twisted: )

Would you rather lose your mind or lose your significant other?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:I love freight trains so bring it on (passenger trains are not real trains :twisted: )

Would you rather lose your mind or lose your significant other?
Not real trains! Next you are going to tell me Thomas the train is not a real train!

My wife. For her sake so she doesn't have to take care of me after i lose my mind.

Would you rather skip breakfast or dinner?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather skip breakfast or dinner?
I'll skip dinner I guess and eat twice as much for breakfast :lol:

Would you rather eat a luscious five course meal in front of 10 starving children or steal the bucket from five salvation army Santa's?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a luscious five course meal in front of 10 starving children or steal the bucket from five salvation army Santa's?

Steal from the Salvation Army 8)

Would you rather have 2 weeks off paid but have to spend them in a tent in the woods or 2 days off not paid but spend them in the Caribbean?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have 2 weeks off paid but have to spend them in a tent in the woods or 2 days off not paid but spend them in the Caribbean?
Give me 2 paid weeks off in a tent in the woods with no cell phones, electricity, etc. :D It will be heavenly 8)

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great great grand children?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Both seem interesting but I'll go with future.

Would you rather work at Wendy's or McDonalds?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work at Wendy's or McDonalds?
Wendy's, if I have to work at either it's Wendy's because prefer their menu options :)

Would you rather live in an abandoned bomb shelter or an isolated tower?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Although the bomb shelter sounds cooler, I would rather be above ground.

Would you rather live in Boston or Chicago?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Boston or Chicago?
Chicago, more train activity 8)

Would you rather attempt to survive a computer uprising like terminator or a zombie outbreak like Dawn of the Dead?