Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 9:05 am
Would you rather do all your clothing shopping at Walmart or TJ Maxx?
I guess TJ Maxx but I honestly don't know the difference.

Would you rather people could hear your thoughts or have everything you do live-stream on Instagram?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 9:47 am
Would you rather people could hear your thoughts or have everything you do live-stream on Instagram?

The first.

Would you rather stay at a 5 star hotel while on vacation or a mediocre Airbnb house?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:20 am
Would you rather stay at a 5 star hotel while on vacation or a mediocre Airbnb house?
The first because it’ll be a better experience

Would you rather doing something that compromises your conscience but gets you a quick promotion or grind it out and work hard but take years to get promoted?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:13 am
Would you rather doing something that compromises your conscience but gets you a quick promotion or grind it out and work hard but take years to get promoted?

Quick promotion duh

Would you rather eat terribly unhealthy but exercise daily for hours or eat extremely well but never exercise again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:44 am
Would you rather eat terribly unhealthy but exercise daily for hours or eat extremely well but never exercise again?
I should pick the second but I know me and I will pick the first but it will end badly and soon for me.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with your least favorite politician or with someone who has serious emotional and anger issues?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:05 am
Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with your least favorite politician or with someone who has serious emotional and anger issues?

That is the same person but let's go with the second.

Would you rather have 9 lives or be ultra wealthy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:24 am
AARR wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:05 am
That is the same person but let's go with the second.

Would you rather have 9 lives or be ultra wealthy?
Ultra Wealthy, living a long time is over rated.

Would you rather marry the dumbest / hottest or smartest / ugliest person alive?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 10:54 am
Would you rather marry the dumbest / hottest or smartest / ugliest person alive?

Hottest/dumbest Same as you and ever other man. What is the downside to this?

Would you rather have more time to Bike, Railfan, watch MST3K, work on your model railroad, or hang out with Mrs AARR :lol: ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 8:49 am
Would you rather have more time to Bike, Railfan, watch MST3K, work on your model railroad, or hang out with Mrs AARR :lol: ?
Work on model railroad sounds good

Would you rather go to a nudist beach or go shopping in a Speedo?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 10:55 am
Would you rather go to a nudist beach or go shopping in a Speedo?

For everyone else sake, the nudist beach but that is just a bunch of old men.

Would you rather go Vegan or have celiac disease and a nut allergy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 12:29 pm
Would you rather go Vegan or have celiac disease and a nut allergy?
I could go Vegan as long as I can replace the proteins I currently get from meat which I have not been able to do yet (no matter what the Vegan's say it's not the same for me).

Would you rather your partner forget your anniversary every year, or you forget your partner’s birthday every year?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 4:17 pm
Would you rather your partner forget your anniversary every year, or you forget your partner’s birthday every year?

Meh, that is pretty much where we are at but I will take the second.

Would you rather be very handsome but dress like a hobo or dress like a male model but not be at all good looking?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 8:13 am
Would you rather be very handsome but dress like a hobo or dress like a male model but not be at all good looking?
The second, women go crazy for a well dressed man. 😉

Would you rather marry the love of your life but hate your job or hate your spouse but love your job?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 9:03 am
Would you rather marry the love of your life but hate your job or hate your spouse but love your job?

Love of my life AKA LOL

Would you rather hunt turkey with a bow or a rifle?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 12:56 pm
Would you rather hunt turkey with a bow or a rifle?
I wish I could be a proficient bow hunter

Would you rather have your absolute dream wedding Tux but hate the rest of your wardrobe, or absolutely hate your wedding Tux but love the rest of your clothes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 1:08 pm
Would you rather have your absolute dream wedding Tux but hate the rest of your wardrobe, or absolutely hate your wedding Tux but love the rest of your clothes?

The second.

Would you rather your son joined the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine's or Coast Guard?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:00 am
Would you rather your son joined the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine's or Coast Guard?
The Air Force, where the worst thing they have to deal with is the air conditioner breaking down.

Would you rather have loved school but hate the rest of your life or the opposite?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Ain't that the truth!
AARR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:41 am
Would you rather have loved school but hate the rest of your life or the opposite?

Opposite

Would you rather watch a mystery or a comedy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:50 pm
Would you rather watch a mystery or a comedy?
Comedy, Mel Brooks is one of my favs.

Would you rather tell your partner you’re having an affair or your partner tell you they’re having an affair?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

High Anxiety was pretty funny
AARR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:36 pm
Would you rather tell your partner you’re having an affair or your partner tell you they’re having an affair?

The latter

Would you rather have strong legs and weak arms or the opposite?