Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted your swimming right next to the whale. Then all of a sudden another blue whale shows up and starts communicating with the one your swimming with,and the conversation went like this ( if they spoke in english)
Hiya Norton... Hey Ralph..... Ralph sayes" Norton whatcha got there next to you".. Norton replies "How should I know I was just taking my afternoon swim and this thing shows up and tags along with me". Ralph sayes " Well never mind that... What do you wanna do this afternoon? Alice and Trixie are still out. Norton goes and sayes "Hey you want to play some table tennis?" We are real close to that rocky shoal.
Anyway you still owe me 4.6 tons of krill ( thats what they eat) from last week wann get even? Ralph sayes ok your on but what do we use for a ball? No more mines here. Norton replies "Why dont we use this thing next to me it looks kind of rubbery maybe it will bounce pretty good.

I wish that tonight business meeting will end before 10pm
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted, the business meeting ends before 10. But you can't make it out the door before you get sucked into three more projects, two of which have nothing to do with trains. On the way home, the cops have every major intersection blocked off, as part of a "drill." After driving through stop and go traffic in the various alleys between your meeting and home, you finally arrive home at 1am.

I wish I could corrupt wishes as well as Bill.
~ Charles W.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but you'll have to quit Menard's to have the time to do it!

I wish the rain holds off this evening after work so I can go for a bike ride.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, Bill being frusterated at the meeting running over, hits you just as you get onto Starkweather.

I wish for Steve to get rained on.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Not granted. I'm not in Michigan, the rain stopped, and I got in a 12 mile ride after work. Along the way, got a couple of shots of the Hawkeye Express, parked in a siding with IANR 678 (F40PHR) leading (and a Rock Island herald on the nose).

I wish James had something positive to wish for.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, I win $10,000 dollars! :D

I wish Steve and Bill to have a good weekend.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, they have a wonderful time. They see lots of great sights. Hear all the sweet sounds. Taste the delightful pleasures life has to offer. Feel the sensuous touches. It's all wonderful. Then Bill's cell phone wrings...let's listen in. Oh, it's Mrs. PSG:
Mrs. PSG - Where are you?
Bill - Um, out with Steve
Mrs. PSG - WHAT! You haven't done your chores. Just when were you planning on coming home?
Bill - Um, soon?
Mrs. PSG - SOON MEANING NOW MISTER!!! I"VE GOT LOTS FOR YOU TO DO.
Bill - Yes dear...
Mrs. PSG - AND NO MORE TALKING TO THAT DON SIMON. HE'S A BAD INFLUENCE...
Bill - Sorry dear. I'm coming right home
:lol: :wink:

I wish I could be the boss of my house once in a while
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. Your wife and kids go on yet another adventure that you can only aspire to. But you're boss while they're gone. Only there's no one to boss.

I wish I could get something useful done today.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted you saw Ralph and Norton the Blue Whales playing table tennis and using Don as the ball.
So you jumped in and pushed him aside. Now Ralph and Norton had a better idea on what to do while Alice and Trixie
were gone. Its ultimate frisbee time, and now you are a very useful frisbee.

I wish that everyone who will sign for the prototype operation night at the club will show up
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted, however at the last minute, you spot Ralph and Norton (the whales) at the bottom of the list. Have fun getting them into your aisles...

I wish I didn't have more Christmas set to look forward to when my vacation ends.
~ Charles W.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but I think I need to start a Decoder Book on Charles.

I wish to see Steve getting used as a tennis ball.
Don Simon wrote:Granted, they have a wonderful time. They see lots of great sights. Hear all the sweet sounds. Taste the delightful pleasures life has to offer. Feel the sensuous touches. It's all wonderful. Then Bill's cell phone wrings...let's listen in. Oh, it's Mrs. PSG:
Mrs. PSG - Where are you?
Bill - Um, out with Steve
Mrs. PSG - WHAT! You haven't done your chores. Just when were you planning on coming home?
Bill - Um, soon?
Mrs. PSG - SOON MEANING NOW MISTER!!! I"VE GOT LOTS FOR YOU TO DO.
Bill - Yes dear...
Mrs. PSG - AND NO MORE TALKING TO THAT DON SIMON. HE'S A BAD INFLUENCE...
Bill - Sorry dear. I'm coming right home
:lol: :wink:

Thats Great Don.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish I could be the boss of my house once in a while

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, the blue whales Ralph and Norton are swatting SW around allowing Don to escape. SW discovers, while he likes blue whales, he does not like being smacked around. It hurts! A lot! Fortunately, the Blue Whales get bored and leave SW to recoup from his pain. And then a white shark shows up... and its hungry...this does not look good for SW :shock:

I wish to know how this story ends :shock:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, Steve dies and goes to Choo Choo Heaven. Then reality hits and he wakes up with Corky. :mrgreen:

I wish to see how this plays out.

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted But its kind of hard for SW to wake up with Corky when she is living with Big Foot and T REX in the U.P.

( By the way if anybody wanted to know what happen to them and the 12 dogs they are happy living in the UP. with Big Foot and T REX.)
SW is talking in his sleep and saying "Wanda you know I am that ticklish there and it drives me crazy, but don't stop. Then he hears a voice saying " SIR.... SIR ....Are you ok? Then SW wakes up in a bed in the middle of a Art Van's show room with a bunch of people around the bed and the sales person talking to him and wanted to know who Wanda is and what is her phone number.

I wish James would go back a couple of pages on Corrupt a wish and read what happen to Corky & Quacky.
Plymouth Station Guy

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but my wish stays the same.

I wish Bill would build his dream layout

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. But it is for his railroad club, because once again they have asked him to do something and once again he couldn't say no.

I wish James would stop making stupid wishes.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted he signs up for SW,PSG internet college course on How to Corrupt A Wish but he could not afford the tuition. So he signed up for Conrailmike"s mail correspondence course. on "How not to Corrupt a Wish" but he got an incomplete on his final exam cause it came back marked insuffisant fund & wrong address :twisted: .:twisted:

I wish SW and myself would start a Internet College Course on how to corrupt a wish
( we can make a killing$$$$$$$)
Plymouth Station Guy

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, it's called Corrupting Wishes for Dummies and I'm your first, only, and last student...and I still don't get it :)

I wish ADBF would take over CSX's West Detroit Branch and CR's Terminal West branch. Then we could chase their train, snap pictures, and post them here and get ready for the harassment calls and threats :lol:

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted, it's called Corrupting Wishes for Dummies and I'm your first, only, and last student...and I still don't get it
Well Don if you would have paid more attention in class and quit raising your hand and asked "Can I be excused to go to the bathroom every 10 mins. you would have gotten a better grade :lol:
I wish ADBF would take over CSX's West Detroit Branch and CR's Terminal West branch. Then we could chase their train, snap pictures, and post them here and get ready for the harassment calls and threats
Granted but ADBF found out its cheaper to put armed guards on the side of the engines and had orders to "Shoot first and ask question later" than to make all those phone calls
I wish that ESU lokpilot would put a list on there websight on which decoder works the best on what locomotive
like Digitrax does
Plymouth Station Guy

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, then they don't have customer service personnel anymore, and thats more people unemplyed.

I wish I could burn Bill and Steve's "How to Corrupt a Wish for Dummies" Book