Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by SW »

Don Simon wrote:I wish to have a foot race with SW at the next Durand get together. Perhaps a 5 yard dash.
Granted. Followed by a 20 mile bike race.

I wish my commute would get shorter.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted Your company moved your office from Troy to Plymouth but it sits out in the open. Right next to
Mazza Cement Co. and you see things that you shouldn't ( remember Jimmy Hoffa? :wink: )
I wish for the weather to change tomorrow 1st full day of fall and its going to feels like summer.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, but Janice pulls the ole Hunny DO List.

I wish Bill would have posted my update when I called him

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. But he doesn't like being ordered around, so to get back at you he starts posting sightings that didn't exist, attributing them to you. Now nobody believes anything you say.

I wish I didn't have to deal with people who have incessant questions.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, you jump into an abyss.

I wish for Steve to ride in the Tour de France.

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted but he missed his plane and the the Tour de France and he took your advise (that was strike 1 cause he took your advise) and entered the Tour deTroit and he counted on you to guide him thru detroit ( that was Strike 2) and he got lost in The Brightmore neighborhood of Detroit and got his bikejacked. ( strike 3) and now he is coming after you (thats strike 1 to you) I hate to see what he does to you with strike 2 and 3 when he catches up with you. :twisted:
I wish I could finish with this work for the club and finish Chris"s engine tonight
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, you trun Chris' new CP rail SD40-2 into smoldering pile of plastic.

I wish for Chris' SD40-2 to smoke.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. You decide to sniff the smoke (anything to get high). Bill (still trying to get back at you for ordering him to post your phone reports) hits a button and it suddenly flames out on you and burns your nose. And you thought that was a normal DCC chip.

I wish I could dream up some ways to punish James.
Owosso Steve

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted. You search the internet for 'punishment' and 'torture' and 'railroad'. Zack happens to read one of your new posts and places you under temporary ban for the content of your posts. Unfortunately, James' computer crashed and he was unable to see your wish corruptions before Zack deleted them and temp-banned you.

I wish I had some idea as to why I bought those EJE boxcars at the hobby shop earlier today.
~ Charles W.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, and you discover that despite your calculated and reserved nature you are subject to impulse buying and buyers remorse. YOu also wake up, turn over in bed, see a beautiful youg lady...with a wedding ring...and you notice yu have a wedding ring...and discover...you got married at an Elvis Chapel last night. That's it friend, no more impulse decisions for you.

I wish the people at ADBF would lighten up about posts concerning their railroad...
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted they liked everybodies elses post except the last on you did and the called you up on the phone and said "Hey cool it with the post. We know where Corky and Quacky are and we can easily send them back to you.
( By the way if anybody wanted to know what happen to them and the 12 dogs they are happy living in the UP. with Big Foot and T REX.)
This is for real. I was sitting in my car in Plymouth waiting for Q327. A lady walked up to me and asked Are you sombody else? I could not leave that question alone. I came back and said No you guessed it I am The Stay Puft Marshmellow Man. I bet the sunglasses fooled you. I bet she calling me every name in the book as she walked away
I wish that people would quit asking me stupid question
Plymouth Station Guy

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. Now they ask you if you are Mr. Shamwow.

I wish I could have seen the front of the IAIS train that passed by (had IAIS 505 on rear).
Owosso Steve

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted, but all you got to see was the conductor and FRED. The train was backing up...

I wish I had more time to get to the train station to catch the 4:07 Metra train into downtown...
~ Charles W.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but it never shows up.

I wish Steve would die in a flaming wreck.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but I come back and haunt you the rest of your life.

I wish the Tigers would win their division this year.
Owosso Steve

Jeff L
(00:00:00) Jeff L: #1

Unread post by Jeff L »

Granted, but the Yankees won the World Series.

I wish that SRI's ticket price Alma-Cadillac were not as equal to UAL's ticket price Detriot-Chicago

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Granted, due to lobbying on behalf of those who detest SRI because of the actions of a select few of their members, the State of Michigan puts a moratorium on the operation of 1:1 scale live steam operations for the foreseeable future. SRI, among other steam operations in the state of Michigan, lose their popularity within Michigan because they can no longer run their steamer on GLC. The value of your ticket from Alma to Cadillac instantaneously becomes almost worthless, as compared to the value of a UAL flight from DTW to O'Hare.

I wish I would have stuck around long enough to see the UP run to Belvidere after I got off the train at Big Timber, rather than trying to chase it to Huntley (I think I beat them there, but left before they made it to Huntley).
~ Charles W.

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

Granted... It was waiting for you to leave! :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I had straight A's....
Celebrating Over 3800 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but now you're a nerd.

I wish the Tigers would sweep Cleveland tonight.
Owosso Steve

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, but they lose all four to Minnesota :( :x

I wish to dive and swim with a blue whale
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...