Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:23 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather travel the world for a year all expenses paid or have $50,000 to spend on whatever you want?



Probably the $50k. I'm lame



Would you rather have dyslexia or be color blind?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:35 pm

I'd take the $50k in a heart beat too 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather travel the world for a year all expenses paid or have $50,000 to spend on whatever you want? Probably the $50k. I'm lame

Would you rather have dyslexia or be color blind?

Color blind, dyslexia would be a b!@#$%

Would you rather live without hot water for showers / baths or live without a washing machine?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:04 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather live without hot water for showers / baths or live without a washing machine?



If it were just me I'd say the washing machine




Would you rather spend a day with the railroad crew of your choice or spend the day panning for gold and getting to keep what you find?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a day with the railroad crew of your choice or spend the day panning for gold and getting to keep what you find?

If it were up to me I'd spend a day with the GLC Owosso South Turn but Mrs. AARR would have something to say about that since Gold is involved

Would you rather have done something horribly embarrassing and only your best friend knows or not done something horribly embarrassing but everyone except your best friend thinks you did it?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather have done something horribly embarrassing and only your best friend knows or not done something horribly embarrassing but everyone except your best friend thinks you did it?



The 1st. After all they are my best friend :D Beside I don't even know how the 2nd is possible.



Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?

Free auto service 8) . Are you offering :lol: .

Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am

Yes but full disclosure, I know nothing about cars :shock:

AARR wrote:Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?



Free car repair service from a professional :D




Would you rather have a new mattress of your choice or a new pillow?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:17 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a new mattress of your choice or a new pillow?

I presume I'll be with Mrs. AARR so a nice firm mattress please 8) :lol:

Would you rather do a TED talk or sing a song on stage at a concert with your favorite singer?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:08 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather do a TED talk or sing a song on stage at a concert with your favorite singer?



Sing with my favorite singer, AARR 8)



Would you rather always be 1 hour early to everything or alway be 20 minutes late?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather always be 1 hour early to everything or always be 20 minutes late?

20 minutes late...less wasted time 8) :lol: .

Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 pm

I knew you would say that :D

AARR wrote:Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?



Honestly, I don't know what the difference would be :(



Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 pm

I knew you would say that :D

AARR wrote:Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?



Honestly, I don't know what the difference would be :(



Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?

I'll take the $10,000 thank you 8)

Would you rather only be able to drink from a straw or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:36 pm

You're welcome :D

AARR wrote:Would you rather only be able to drink from a straw or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?



I can live with a spoon 8)



Would you rather have a tiny getaway place nearby or an awesome getaway but it is a 4 hour drive?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a tiny getaway place nearby or an awesome getaway but it is a 4 hour drive?

A close getaway place is fine with me 8)

Would you rather be ignorant of harsh truths but convince people your ignorance is reality or comprehend harsh truths but no one believes you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:47 am

AARR wrote:Would you rather be ignorant of harsh truths but convince people your ignorance is reality or comprehend harsh truths but no one believes you?



I guess the second because the truth is the truth :cry:




Would you rather be able to forget the things you want to forget or remember the things you want to remember?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to forget the things you want to forget or remember the things you want to remember?

I wish I could remember the things I would rather eat chicken soup or is it forget things :lol:

Would you rather have free-will but be a slave or have your will controlled (brain washing) but you think you're free?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:07 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather have free-will but be a slave or have your will controlled (brain washing) but you think you're free?



Free will
Image





Would you rather always speak loudly or always speak in whispers?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather always speak loudly or always speak in whispers?

Whispers

Would you like to know the meaning to life but have everyone hate you or be innocently ignorant of important things but have everyone like you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
User avatar
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd
 
Posts: 30082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Washington, MI

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:21 pm

AARR wrote:Would you like to know the meaning to life but have everyone hate you or be innocently ignorant of important things but have everyone like you?



I would RATHER do the second but I'm going to so the first. You know me by now. :lol:



Would you rather spend an entire year teaching Kindergarten still receiving your regular salary (with all those days off) or do your regular job for the same pay?
User avatar
Michael
Railroadfan...fan
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

PreviousNext

Return to Super Long Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

x