Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby Michael » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 am

AARR wrote:Would you rather mow lawns (with a push mower) or rake leaves?

Mow with a push mower.

Would you rather eat just fast food for a week or just frozen foods for a month?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 am

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat just fast food for a week or just frozen foods for a month?

Frozen foods for a month. A lot of frozen foods are good and healthy :D

Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby Michael » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles?

Bike 50 miles........All downhill 8)

Would you rather be a cashier in a fast food place or work in an oil change place?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 am

With the wind at your back :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather pogo stick one mile or bike 50 miles? Bike 50 miles........All downhill 8)

Would you rather be a cashier in a fast food place or work in an oil change place?

I would like working in an oil change place. 8)

Would you rather spend one year in a tough prison or kill and eat your pet cat and dog?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby Michael » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:05 am

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend one year in a tough prison or kill and eat your pet cat and dog?

Kill and eat my cat

Would you rather eliminate the Department of Education or the Department of Agriculture?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:21 am

Michael wrote:Would you rather eliminate the Department of Education or the Department of Agriculture?

Let's eliminate the DOE and start over

Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day?
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby Michael » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:38 am

AARR wrote: Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day?

Probably the 8 hours. I am thinking you will say 6 and a short siesta right?

Would you rather make your way out of the middle of the Florida Everglades or make your way out of the middle of the Mojave Desert?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 am

I meant 30 minute nap and yes you are correct :)
Michael wrote:Would you rather sleep 8 hours a night or sleep 6 hours and take a 3 minute nap during the day? Probably the 8 hours. I am thinking you will say 6 and a short siesta right?

Would you rather make your way out of the middle of the Florida Everglades or make your way out of the middle of the Mojave Desert?

Florida Everglades, I'll take my chances with alligators and snakes than go without water.

Would you rather 1949 guess every Where Am I correctly or never post again?
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby Michael » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 am

AARR wrote:Would you rather 1949 guess every Where Am I correctly or never post again?

I'm not sure if you mean him never post or anyone ever post but I'm ok with letting him have this tiny victory if it makes him happy.

Would you rather see an end to the Internet or an end to all cellular phones?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:58 am

Michael wrote:Would you rather see an end to the Internet or an end to all cellular phones?

Can I vote for both :lol: . I'll go with internet :( .

Would you rather see an end to the Internet or cellular phones?
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Previous

Return to Super Long Threads