NS 99Z at Jackson

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

NS 99Z at Jackson

Unread post by Scooterb »

NS 99Z arrived in Jackson around 12:30 today. Led by an SD60M. had camp cars and 13 peices of equipment on it. plus 3 stone cars they are going to lay welded rail from the Amtrak station to the yard its the third track they call the freight main. I hope to get some pics and video of them working on this. Will post if i am lucky to get them. They said this train came from Kalamazoo and they are done with the work there.
Scooterb

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: NS 99Z at Jackson

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:NS 99Z arrived in Jackson around 12:30 today. Led by an SD60M. had camp cars and 13 peices of equipment on it. plus 3 stone cars they are going to lay welded rail from the Amtrak station to the yard its the third track they call the freight main. I hope to get some pics and video of them working on this. Will post if i am lucky to get them. They said this train came from Kalamazoo and they are done with the work there.
Scooterb
yeah, heard you said you had the whole week off. just scooting around jackson, or going to northern ohio too?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Northern Ohio becons me. Looking at Oak Harbor on the NS Line Saturday. This is just East of Toledo. The NS Chicago line Splits here and some traffic takes a flyover the main heading towards Bellview.
http://www.northernohiorailfan.com/oakharborwest.htm
Hope to make Fostoria somtime that week, also will be around Toledo for Thanksgiving so if I get down there early enough I will do some fanning before dinner. Might also do Battlecreek or Lansing one day.
Scooterb out

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:Northern Ohio becons me. Looking at Oak Harbor on the NS Line Saturday. This is just East of Toledo. The NS Chicago line Splits here and some traffic takes a flyover the main heading towards Bellview.
http://www.northernohiorailfan.com/oakharborwest.htm
Hope to make Fostoria somtime that week, also will be around Toledo for Thanksgiving so if I get down there early enough I will do some fanning before dinner. Might also do Battlecreek or Lansing one day.
Scooterb out
looks like an interesting place. i'll check out that site you mentioned... go mapquest maps! I'm hoping to get to Owosso in the coming weeks to watch the north pole trips. Just don't get a chance to get away enough..us busy ones are railfaning "through" you scott :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com