300 th pic on Railpictures.net

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

300 th pic on Railpictures.net

Unread post by Scooterb »

My 300th pic was accepted today.
to see all my pics link below.

http://www.railpictures.net/members/pho ... serid=2935

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

railpictures

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

I got 315 in by last April/May? Then I quit. Instead of only getting half of the ones accepted that I want, putting the rest on RRPictureArchives, I just put them ALL on RRPixArch. I think I'm getting pretty close to 200 there. Much less stressfull than RP.net...

:wink:

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: railpictures

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Mr. Tops wrote:I got 315 in by last April/May? Then I quit. Instead of only getting half of the ones accepted that I want, putting the rest on RRPictureArchives, I just put them ALL on RRPixArch. I think I'm getting pretty close to 200 there. Much less stressfull than RP.net...

:wink:
and much fewer popup ads as well :) but then again, railpictures.net does have more viewers and quicker loading time for pics... i take the pics as i want, and when i think one of my pictures fit their picky criteria, i'll submit it. there's a lot of photos that they've rejected that are on here that are far better in my opinion than ones they've accepted of mine.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

I agree very picky, and the adds are getting very annoying, popup I dont notice, got a popup stopper that takes care of 99%. and the ones it doesnt get I just add it to the program and it takes care of them also.Over 200,500 stopped in 2years.
Back to rrpictures.net I used to try my picture techniques to get accepted there and I was ending up with a bunch of roster shots it seemed, afrter a sugestion for more train I started going that way, much more enjoyable. I figure I will send them my best and dont worry if it is rejected. I have had some interest from outside parties in using my pics from there, will have to see what comes of it.
RRPixArch great site probably 1,500 pics on there, glad I found that site.

Always enjoy your shots Mr. Topps. I am a sucker for night shots and yours are some of the best I have seen.

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

I currently have four photos in Railpictures' Database. What I do, is upload everything to Railroad Picture Archives, and (When I get back here I am going to) put what I think is my best stuff here at this site. If I have something that is REALLY good, then I send it to Railpictures. Most of my photos that I have sent to them recently have been rejected for high sun, which isn't a problem right now. So hopefully I'll start to build up a good collection in their database. As far as which site is better, I like rrpicturearchives. Railpictures does have the best pictures, but I don't like how their site is setup verses rrpicturearchives, which is a lot more friendly, and more organized.

http://mini-bell.rrpicturearchives.net
http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=7459