SBS/LSRC today

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

SBS/LSRC today

Unread post by patrick »

Well, had alot to do today so incorperated a railfan trip in it all. First, in midland I caught the SBS at dow. LSRC 281 on that running long hood forward towards saginaw. Wehn I left they were switching Corning. In saginaw the HESR 740 was waiting to get in. The 1280 was sitting at *th street by the tower. The 2003, 381, and 2052 were working at norman street and the 2003 by god is a true GP35 with a turbo. I heard it for myself today. Though I had to look at them inbetween cars because they refused to pop out from behind a string of grain hoppers. I also caught csxt 759 and 4713 running long hood forward at the M13 crossing in Saginaw coming back into town light. Bay city and essexville had no local working today that i saw, but they have spotted Essroc since yesterday at 4 pm because they now have a crapload of cars they didnt before. At wheeler Road, i caught the LSRC 301 job with the LSRC 3500 and the 3571, whose frame strip is in dire need of repainting because there aint no way in hell that strip is refelctive since its got an inch of crud eating it right off the locomotive. thats it for the report. 4065, 5492, 9712 are in the yard by the house and the 5492 has its brake equipment door under the cab open.

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

*th street?

I cant believe those guys are running the wide bodies backwards.
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!