Favorite train dispatcher

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
PM WHITECLOUD
Railroadfan...fan

Favorite train dispatcher

Unread post by PM WHITECLOUD »

Whom is your favorite or worst train dispatcher that you have heard on the scanner?
PM WHITECLOUD

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

As far as I go my favorate just retired this year. That would be RHB. One of the other ones that was becoming pretty good was AJP, but I heard that he left and went to become a pilot, also MJD is pretty good, along with DM. These are just from where I run, on the AX and BX, there are others that I have heard on the SC/BD/AR/CR, that sound good to, just never had the chance to run under there leadership. Worst? I did not know there was any. I hate to name names on the worst, lets just say ones that I would like to see get some help, as I think they could be good ones, CLW, RBR. One of these days I would like to send you a e-mail and ask you some questons, if you dont mind.

Matt

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

i definately like RLH...haven't listened to the scanner nearly enough lately..moved away from the yard.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

MCO and GWD are my favorites.
RLH is boring IMO.

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Ya gotta love the lady on the Plymouth Sub

Unread post by CAT345C »

I love the lady on the Plymout Sub, forgot her name, but my favorite day is when she caused a back up in Plymouth, I talked to a crew with a Slug set and a SD40-2 on a 64 car train, they passed the dispatchers boyfriend in Williamston, then they got the hole in South Lyon where I talk to them, died before making it to Plymouth a mear 8 miles, and were passed up by her boyfriends train, His train was given proity over 3 trains from Fowlerville to South Lyon, it was Empty Tubs Vs. a load Rack, Intermodual and a mixed. The crews got a real kick out of it when I said I know about the Dispatcher and how she does a bad job. I love her, I have talked to so many dead crews, this one time when a tree fell over the line in a State Park (MP41.0 on the P. Sub) There was a train at the westend of South Lyon, The crew was happy cause they had been dead for 2 hours at 2pm, I was with them for two hours, went to wixom to see more trains, came back a 7pm and the two guys were still up their waiting, they even gave me a Canadian Pacific Water from their SD40-2.
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

CAT345C
RedNeck Train Chaser

Oh Yeah

Unread post by CAT345C »

Oh Yeah, I should add the the Engineer from my first story is the one that I always see in the same two road units :shock: 8)
Making the railroad all Catywompus since 2008

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66353741@N07/02EZ1e

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

That would be CLW :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :idea: Wait a minuet that will never happen :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

sd70accsxt700 wrote:That would be CLW :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :idea: Wait a minuet that will never happen :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
CLW not on the roster anymore?
Webmaster

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

If you are refering to the :idea: That means she wont get an idea any time soon, thats why I went back to crying
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

DOCCCCCCCCCCCCCC welcome welcome

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

The Docster coming over to the dark side?
welcome aboard the CRAZY TRAIN

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:The Docster coming over to the dark side?
welcome aboard the CRAZY TRAIN
he's been around since june, just no posts... welcome aboard doktor! Looked for you on the west end last saturday, but i doubt you were there yet, if you even work then.
Webmaster

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

Yes, welcome to our grand board, Doc! We are all happy to see you here.

PM WHITECLOUD
Railroadfan...fan

FAVORITE DISPATCHER

Unread post by PM WHITECLOUD »

MY DEAR DOC

I AM SHOCKED AND AWED CALLING ME[ A HUMBLE EMPLOYEE OF THE
X KITTY] A CAD. GWD IS MY FAVORITE DISPATCHER ALSO
HE IS ALWAYS PLEASANT AND VERY HELPFUL TO THE YARDMASTERS AND THE ROAD WAY DEPT AND THE SIG DEPT AND ALWAYS TO THE HARD OVERWORKED WET TIRED TRAIN CREWS.
CHIEF WHITE CLOUD

skrail
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by skrail »

i have to say, from an ns stand point...
GWd has always been pleasant, and help full..
i used to chat him on occasion, was going to see him in florida once too..but, alas, was hung up @ moms too long...
was always good to talk to him.'
thanks to GWD for showing me what a dispatcher could be like. especially in CR days..
Scott...aka..crz626...remember that number? old CR moniker, before the black plague..
Scott-NS Imagineer