Durand Meet

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Durand Meet

Unread post by patrick »

So far this is what I have.
Buns are taken care of.
We have 3 or 4 packages of dogs,
watermellon
donuts

I still need the following:

Chips
more dogs
burger
pop
utensils
plates
Charcoal

There may be other things I have forgotten. If so please let me know. as of right now though, the only thing we DON"T need now is buns. please EMAIL me if you can bring the above.

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

ok... hotdogs are covered now too. I will compile a list of whats covered and post it here later.

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

oK, i HAVE POSTED A COMPLETE LIST OF WHAT i HAVE SO FAR AS WELL AS SOME COMENTS AND OTHER THINGS. HERE IS A COPY:

Ok... I'm trying to ge things in order for the upcoming gathering so I am again asking for peoples help, understanding, and coperation. I am bringing the pair of grills again this time. Looks like my mom WILL be at the meet as sugery proabablly won't happen till shortly after the meet. So, therefore she proabablly will cook for us again but grills will have to stay on a table so she isn't bending down. I need GP40 to email me again with what your bringing as the last email was erased by accident. I know your bringing the following items that I have listed below. Also, I am taking donations for the DUS again, so please plan on it as i believe it is the least we can do. I've had a couple people offer me money, which I will gladly accept and in turn put it directly back into the meeting some way, some how. The following is a list of people who have said they will be bringing the following items. I am counting on these people to keep their word. If things change, please keep me informed.

Mike D -- Hotdogs
GP40 -- Hotdogs, watermellon
Garry -- Charcoal, lighterfluid
David F -- Plates, utensils
Dave L -- Chips
Steve Hubbard -- Buns

And I have one other person bringing dogs. but I don't have time to look at who it is. We are SEt on dogs. I'm going to pic up some burger around the corner from the depot in the afternoon. and i'll bring pop in 2 liters from the dollar store. Does someone have a cooler that can hold a few 2 liters of pop and ice??? I don't have one big enough. If you'll bring the cooler i'll get the ice and bring the pop. We also need, CUPS!!! and if someone would like to have water instead of pop, please feel free to bring some. Or if someone wants to bring the pop themselves and save me the extra things to haul, then i'd appricate that too. If anyone else wants to bring something that'd be great. We will have donuts no doubt thanks to GP40. Greg please rember to get a varity. You usually do, but I want to remind you anyways. The meets not far off now people. Lets make this another big turnout. I have a few people that are still unsure if they can come or not. These people know who they are and I will either email them about 5 days before, or I would like to hear from them. Dave Lang, I really hope you can come to this meet if only for a small time. I have fun planning these events but its still nice to have the person who started it there. Also, for those of you who live between Bay City and Durand. If you need a ride and are not a long way out of my ways, I will gladly allow a couple of ridealongs. I already told this to Mike H. Chessie Chapter guys, will you be able to come? Its always nice to have multiple websites represented here. Also, There will be a sign in sheet again first thing in the morning as soon as I get there. DONOT forget to sign in please. This allows us an accurate head count as to how many people showed up. You don't have to use your real name if you don't want to, but we would like it better if you did. I had bill clinton signed in last time by someone. lol. Its ok with me if you perferr not to use you name. If theres anything I'm missing here please inform me of it soon. Thanks for everyones help in this. And CN people if your viewing this......GIVE US TRAINS SEPT 10TH 2005