ATCS Flint Sub Outage?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
NSSD70ACe
The Conrail Guru

ATCS Flint Sub Outage?

Unread post by NSSD70ACe »

Tried logging onto ATCS for the Flint Sub earlier today...the following control points were dark:
Everything from Battle Creek to:

POTTERVILLE
CORY YARD
MILL
CEDAR
W SHAFTSBURG
E SHAFTSBURG
W FLINT
FLINT
KEARSLEY
E FLINT
W IMLAY CITY
E IMLAY CITY
and everything to Port Huron

East Flint and Imlay I'm not surprised about because they are rarely online. However, Potterville, Cory, Mill, and Cedar are almost always up. Is that a server issue or just something on my end?

Thanks,
-NS
:roll:

the contents of the above post are my opinion and mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

blueheron13
Railroadfan...fan

Re: ATCS Flint Sub Outage?

Unread post by blueheron13 »

There was an update posted in the ATCS Yahoo Group within the past week, I think. I know I downloaded it and updated my MCP database. In any case, the sites you mentioned that usually have data do currently have data on my display.

Also, I've read that a Mt. Clemens Sub ATCS update is coming very soon.
Amateur railfan trying to become a real railfan since 2017.

NSSD70ACe
The Conrail Guru

Re: ATCS Flint Sub Outage?

Unread post by NSSD70ACe »

I just downloaded the update and the only new thing I've seen is the derail additions for the JAIL.

In the README file, there was a mention of several CPs in the Battle Creek area being moved to ATCS Channel 3. Does this mean that there is still the potential for service in BC or no?
:roll:

the contents of the above post are my opinion and mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.