LSRC railfan group on facebook

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
LSRC_railfan22
Railroadfan...fan

LSRC railfan group on facebook

Unread post by LSRC_railfan22 »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4544276 ... =bookmarks I made this group on Facebook a few years ago its been pretty dead from the lack of members on there. So i'm just sharing in a few places to get more members. Thanks

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: LSRC railfan group on facebook

Unread post by AARR »

Rather than have a separate site can you use one of the boards at this site where you'll get a lot of views and feedback? I'll participate if it's here...I don't do Facebook.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

LSRC_railfan22
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by LSRC_railfan22 »

I just made it on because there was no railfan group on Facebook for Lake state. plus Its easier to use on mobile when giving heads up and quick info.

NYCMan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by NYCMan »

I agree with AARR. I do NOT do Facebook, either. I am too old to learn how to do it. I have a tough enough time just navigating these types of web sites. Heck, when I first started working for the railroad, we still used Morse TELEGRAPHY!

... _ _ _