Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 am
- Location: Three Rivers, Mi.--Indian Rocks Beach,Fl.
Southbound 1830 with empty stone cars between Portage and Schoolcraft now. Turned this one around quick.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm
What about all that sand traffic from GR?? Did that dry up too?? I rarely see any sandies moving through Elkhart any more.
- Posts: 4624
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:12 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Yes, no sand moving from the Turner Ave site. I didn't see any cars at the Mart St site a week or so ago.
- Posts: 3676
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:35 pm
- Location: Feel the Zeel, MI
18:52: GDLK motoring southbound crossing Byron Rd in Byron Center behind 4125 and 4209, with 18 cars.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 5:47 pm
Update on WSOR power, 4189 is going to be rebuilt not 4190.
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:19 pm
- Location: Grandville, Mi
What about the dead geeps at Hughart yard?