Michigan Meeting Durand April 30th

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Michigan Meeting Durand April 30th

Unread post by ~Z~ »

A couple of the message boards that are Michigan related are having a railfan get together on April 30th. This meeting will take place in Durand at the train depot in town. People should be there from before sun up to after sun down. Some people are bringing snacks and hot dogs...people are encouraged to bring your own food, or stop at one of the local restaurants. For those not familiar with Durand's rail activity, CN is the major railline through the area, with TSBY and now Railamerica making occasional visits. The meet is open to any railfans, and come and go as you please. I plan on being there from shortly after sunrise, to at least sunset. Hope to see you all there!
Anyone with questions, feel free to email me at webmaster@railroadfan.com
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

corrections and additions......

Unread post by patrick »

A need to bring your own food is not nessary...... You should arrange to bring an addition to our hotdogs......say if someone can bring some burger....... other wise just grab chips. You should however bring your own pop. I will have my grill maybe even two........ My mom will be cooking again......... People from the shortlines and lower michigan boards as well as both Zack and I will be there. Remember however, this is an alcohol free event. Everyones welcome and lets have another great time.

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Look out for...

Unread post by RailCanon »

Watch out for a Brown 1990 Plymouth Mini-van. If you see it pulling up, expect a kid to get out with a few dozen Krispy Kremes. :)

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

get a varitiy

Unread post by patrick »

Get several different types.....please

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: get a varitiy

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Patrick wrote:Get several different types.....please
he can bring whatever kinds he'd like...i love those krispy kremes...especially the ones that are chocolate with chocolate filling....yumm... :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Sure thing!! I'll bring one dozen original glazed (the BEST there is!!), and one dozen assorted doughnuts. My family is friends with the people at Lansing's Krispy Kreme, and they give us special deals! :D

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

railroadfan wrote:
he can bring whatever kinds he'd like...i love those krispy kremes...especially the ones that are chocolate with chocolate filling....yumm... :)
I like that kind too! My dad loves them! I'm not a big fan of filled donuts, but those are pretty good. Next to the original glazed, my favorite donut is the glazed blueberry. I just wish they hadn't taken glazed blueberry from the Lansing store. :( miss those donuts.
Last edited by RailCanon on Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

thanks

Unread post by patrick »