more bay city

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

more bay city

Unread post by patrick »

No pics today, crappy day.. but heres whats in bay city.

SBS had 2052 and 181.

at pine street BNSF 5899 and 9892 are sitting.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Hey Patrick - Do you have a handle on the typical train operations of SBS? They probably have trains that go Saginaw-Paines, Saginaw-Midland, Saginaw-Bay City, and Saginaw-Flint. But do you know what time these trains come on duty? What their typical shift is? Do they ever have one crew cover two of the routes? Is there a yard switcher? I could ask more...any information, as always, is appreciated. Thank you.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

310 is the bay city turn. I think they come on duty at 6 am. I don't really know alot of operations just yet. I know they past few times i've caught the road freight its come on duty about 4 pm and goes thru bridgeport around 6 pm south. coal runs at various times but has been seen in bay city ofter during the day light hours. wish I could help more.