ADM in Ottawa Lake

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
Joshua Niederkohr
Railroadfan...fan

ADM in Ottawa Lake

Unread post by Joshua Niederkohr »

Yesterday I saw that they have new cars and the switcher was in action. I filmed it a few weeks ago on YouTube. When does Norfolk Southern come to take the cars back to Toledo for the Chicago Line or drop them off at ADM? Any information is good. My YouTube channel is DARAILROADKID, so subscribe if you would like. I have Amtrak 56 in Kansas City, Missouri I filmed while at the LIFE Conference there. There's also a video of my model railroad. :D

iKJames
Railroadfan...fan

Re: ADM in Ottawa Lake

Unread post by iKJames »

My friend runs a page on Facebook about the line, which is the only real way of knowing about what's going on: https://www.facebook.com/NSClintonIndustrial/

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

For the longest time ADM in Ottawa Lake was the largest elevator in MI. With recent expansions MAC at Breckenridge is very close if not a little bigger now.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Joshua Niederkohr
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Joshua Niederkohr »

Well Sunday or yesterday Norfolk Southern took the cars back to Toledo. So, oh well for the filming.