CF&E Customer List and Locomotive Roster

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
NS3322
Railroadfan...fan

CF&E Customer List and Locomotive Roster

Unread post by NS3322 »

I spent some time today creating a customer list in the Railroadfan Wiki for the CF&E. How did I do?

I also need some help with a locomotive roster. Recent locomotive repaints and subsequent renumbering have made it hard to establish a full roster list.

Link to page: http://railroadfan.com/wiki/index.php/C ... n_Railroad
cfe3.PNG
cfe2.PNG

bdconrail29
Railroadfan...fan

Re: CF&E Customer List and Locomotive Roster

Unread post by bdconrail29 »

In Bucyrus, National Lime is a CSX contract, not CFE or NS. At the merger CSX got it. Cars go to Wooster. CSX crews.
Brett

NS3322
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by NS3322 »

bdconrail29 wrote:In Bucyrus, National Lime is a CSX contract, not CFE or NS. At the merger CSX got it. Cars go to Wooster. CSX crews.
Corrected, thank you!

arty flowers
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by arty flowers »

Two customers have sprung up in the Upper Sandusky area....The northern most grain elevator has been revamped after the old facility was demolished and the Andersons have taken up residence here. Two spurs that are at least half a mile long with blocks of hoppers that occupy them. Switched by CSX and also has been brisk business for CFE. Also over at the Old Walton Elevator near downtown, Starr Rail is now unloading roofing granules from hoppers.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

How busy is the CF&E? Don't they really only run one train each direction along with some stuff from the Class 1's using trackage rights?
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)