INER this week

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: INER this week

Unread post by AARR »

bdconrail29 wrote:
MagnumForce wrote:Except all scientific evidence says that they do not exist.
No, it doesn't.

Just to make another point, ALL scientific evidence at one time said the Earth was flat.

There are no peer reviewed journals or evidence that indicates ghosts do not exist. If so, please reference them here so I can read them.

That picture is really eerie but I agree with Matt, most likley the silo. Cool though.
And here is the scientific explanation to what bdcr just said http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance :)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

MagnumForce wrote:Science NEVER said the earth was flat, that is just a bit of misinformation told to children, all you had to do was sit on shore and watch a boat sail off to realize that is disappeared from the bottom first. Religion was the only thing that ever said it was flat. Regardless, from the 3rd century on no one of any intellect at all believed it was flat.
Here is a different version of who perpetuated the "Flat Earth" theory. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

bdconrail29
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bdconrail29 »

MagnumForce wrote:Science NEVER said the earth was flat, that is just a bit of misinformation told to children, all you had to do was sit on shore and watch a boat sail off to realize that is disappeared from the bottom first. Religion was the only thing that ever said it was flat. Regardless, from the 3rd century on no one of any intellect at all believed it was flat.

As for the religious matters, this is really not the place to discuss them.

Still I say, there is no such thing as Ghosts or Spirits in my or Sciences view.
So you can't provide scientific proof. Then this is just your opinion. Thanks. I know a few physicists who DO believe ghosts exist. And yes, they are aetheists. This topic is unfounded scientifically and just becomes a religious opinion.
Brett