Photo Train?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Photo Train?

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Passed two ES44AC's at Wellsboro, tonight. They were at the head of two five pack well cars all with double stacked CSX containers. Headed eastbound. Dont know what it is all about, or anything else heck did not even get loco numbers, other then they were both 800's. Looked a lot like a photo freight for the company photog. They were so shinney that you could eat off the whole train.
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

CSX_CO
Over and Out

Re: Photo Train?

Unread post by CSX_CO »

X900-23. Just says "Commercial Train". Only went to Wellsboro, and is going to go right back into the City.

Practice Safe CSX

Typhoon
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Typhoon »

Shooting is supposed to be done at Walkerton today, although I don't know how that will work with all the rain.......

MSchwiebert
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by MSchwiebert »

Any ideas on what kind of "dramatic imagery" they could come up with near Walkerton?

CSX_CO
Over and Out

Unread post by CSX_CO »

MSchwiebert wrote:Any ideas on what kind of "dramatic imagery" they could come up with near Walkerton?
Area between Quinns and Wellsboro is fairly scenic. Also, the location of the newly announced cold storage facility. Maybe something to do with that?

Also, between Alida and Willow Creek is pretty scenic as the B&O climbs out of the Valapariso Escarpment.

Practice Safe CSX

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Dont know but at 2330 I heard them talking to Bedford Park, so they were back late.
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!