BC Rail & CN on NS L80

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
bjett
Railroadfan...fan

BC Rail & CN on NS L80

Unread post by bjett »

April 4 2010 NS local L80 delivered some cars of Potash to Anderson grain at Dunkirk, Ind. Power was BC 4614 CN 8858. The units were idle at Muncie East yards Easter Sunday. Monday 4-5 and Tue. 4-6 they were working the NS L80. bjett

http://www.fwarailfan.net/community/dow ... &mode=view

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: BC Rail & CN on NS L80

Unread post by AARR »

nice pics bjett
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

bjett
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bjett »

AARR wrote:nice pics bjett
Thank you. The old NKP line from East yards at Muncie to Portland In. including the Redkey secondary to Dunkirk, In. has a ten MPH. You have time to set up for photos, take a nap and find another spot. :x The only good thing about video of the line is you can fast forward and it makes the train run about right. 8) bjett

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

bjett wrote:The only good thing about video of the line is you can fast forward and it makes the train run about right. 8) bjett
I must have missed the video and can't seem to find it :? :oops:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

bjett
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bjett »

AARR wrote:
bjett wrote:The only good thing about video of the line is you can fast forward and it makes the train run about right. 8) bjett
I must have missed the video and can't seem to find it :? :oops:
Hmmmm, you would have to Venture here to the house. :D I have never joined You-Tube and attached Videos. A Friend and I are the only Viewers of the Ding-A-Ling videos by Jett. Since his death in Nov. 2008 they have been for "My Eyes Only". :roll: Several have never been copied to DVD's. :shock: They are very amateur. bjett

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

bjett wrote:Hmmmm, you would have to Venture here to the house. :D I have never joined You-Tube and attached Videos. A Friend and I are the only Viewers of the Ding-A-Ling videos by Jett. Since his death in Nov. 2008 they have been for "My Eyes Only". :roll: Several have never been copied to DVD's. :shock: They are very amateur. bjett
Sorry about your friends passing bjett

bjett
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bjett »

Sorry about your friends passing bjett;

Appreciate your thoughts. Jim Speck is still missed by his daughters and Friends. He was a Very Good Modeler (HO), Artist and photographer. He had one of the greatest collections of RR Graffiti I ever saw. He also had a fantastic collection of RR memorabilia. His home and basement was a Museum. Photo of his Roundhouse Shay Kit--bjett