indiana northeast

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: indiana northeast

Unread post by AARR »

Big Frank wrote:
AARR wrote:Wow, scrap steel transload for IN. It would be interesting knowing the detail about this move. Does IN still switch the scrap place in Jonesville?

they do service the scrap yard in jonesville AARR i do believe
Correct, they switch OmniSource in Jonesville.

The scrap being transloaded was in Ashley (IIRC) where there isn't a scrap yard.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

conraildan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conraildan »

AARR wrote:
Y@ wrote:The INER is by far one of the most railfan friendly companies out there. No question about it.
I agree with Y@. But after reading CRDan's comment about companies screwing over employees (and not all companies screw their employees) maybe it's best if he doesn't call INER. We don't need some angry railfan calling INER, pissing them off, and turning INER against railfans.

You know if you all just behaved like normal individuals and not took on this silly title of railfans, then railroaders would repect you. But for everyone that thinks a railroad is a good company to work for based upon how pretty their locomotives are painted, you arent thinking realistically. ive worked for numerous shortlines and it was the same story everywhere, that railfans were hated and discriminated against and railroads that spent large sums of money on pretty paint were like working for the mafia. Im sure when i call the Indiana Northeastern, that i will do it in a way that none of you wannabes ever could do it. having worked on the railroad, i know how they think and that is why i brought this question to the table, but of course none of you have ever worked on the railroad, so no my question was not answered.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

conraildan wrote:
AARR wrote:
Y@ wrote:The INER is by far one of the most railfan friendly companies out there. No question about it.
I agree with Y@. But after reading CRDan's comment about companies screwing over employees (and not all companies screw their employees) maybe it's best if he doesn't call INER. We don't need some angry railfan calling INER, pissing them off, and turning INER against railfans.

You know if you all just behaved like normal individuals and not took on this silly title of railfans, then railroaders would repect you. But for everyone that thinks a railroad is a good company to work for based upon how pretty their locomotives are painted, you arent thinking realistically. ive worked for numerous shortlines and it was the same story everywhere, that railfans were hated and discriminated against and railroads that spent large sums of money on pretty paint were like working for the mafia. Im sure when i call the Indiana Northeastern, that i will do it in a way that none of you wannabes ever could do it. having worked on the railroad, i know how they think and that is why i brought this question to the table, but of course none of you have ever worked on the railroad, so no my question was not answered.
man this was turning into a good thread until the fail train showed up. Dan i hate to rattle your little ivory tower but are you making a generalized statement that all railfans misbehave around railroad tracks and facilties. Is this correct?
Exit stage left

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

conraildan wrote:You know if you all just behaved like normal individuals and not took on this silly title of railfans, then railroaders would repect you. But for everyone that thinks a railroad is a good company to work for based upon how pretty their locomotives are painted, you arent thinking realistically. ive worked for numerous shortlines and it was the same story everywhere, that railfans were hated and discriminated against and railroads that spent large sums of money on pretty paint were like working for the mafia. Im sure when i call the Indiana Northeastern, that i will do it in a way that none of you wannabes ever could do it. having worked on the railroad, i know how they think and that is why i brought this question to the table, but of course none of you have ever worked on the railroad, so no my question was not answered.
Dan, with your bad attitude PLEASE don't contact INE! Some of us have no problems getting the daily train schedules from them but that's because we know how to politely ask.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where INE's trains will be from day to day. Good luck finding them and I hope you take the time to post how you're day went and pictures.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Uh, my opinion is not based off how pretty their locomotives are. My opinion is based off the personal experience I had when I visited their railroad and talked with several of their employees. Get your stuff straight.
Bottom text.

conraildan
Railroadfan...fan

OK, for now on i will just laugh to myself how ignorantly stupid many of you are and dont expect me to take the time to upload any pics for you foamers to slobber over.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

conraildan wrote:OK, for now on i will just laugh to myself how ignorantly stupid many of you are and dont expect me to take the time to upload any pics for you foamers to slobber over.
I'm heartbroken Dan. And your name calling is hurting my feelings. Oh well, I guess you've made your decision. Good luck in life my friend.

conraildan
Railroadfan...fan

Oh and to answer your question Ann Arbor Geek i still plan on contacting them. So if you have to go change your diapers, then dont point a finger at me! LOL :lol: :D :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

conraildan wrote:Oh and to answer your question Ann Arbor Geek i still plan on contacting them. So if you have to go change your diapers, then dont point a finger at me! LOL :lol: :D :lol:
Oh, I'm so glad to see you're still here, CRDan. I was afraid you left us. It brightens my day every time I read your posts. Now I can breath again cause you're the wind beneath my wings.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

CRDan...this is for you...from me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXeIF6Qk7DM

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

conraildan wrote:OK, for now on i will just laugh to myself how ignorantly stupid many of you are and dont expect me to take the time to upload any pics for you foamers to slobber over.
Alright man, you go ahead and do whatever you want with yourself. Call us all the names you want, it ain't gettin' you anywhere on the site. I don't know if the only reason you joined was to call some of us out, but if it is, I suggest you get out now.
Bottom text.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

ok if this who i think it is, it just dawned on me that we might have the rat in our presence. Trust me once Zack bans you from the board your superior people and photography skills will truly be missed
Exit stage left

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Sounds like if you're taking pics then there's a foamer in you, too. Whatever dude, we don't need your crap attitude here. If you are a railroader, you sure are giving them a bad name.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

I think this thread is

Lockin er down. Let the big dog decide if it be forever.