Bellevue Railfanning

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
Joshua Niederkohr
Railroadfan...fan

Bellevue Railfanning

Unread post by Joshua Niederkohr »

Where are the good spots for filming the Morman Yard, and Sandusky District as well as the Fostoria District even the Toledo/Cleveland Districts? This Saturday I might be going to Fremont for a model railroad event at the Hayes Museum. I also want to film trains in Bellevue since I won't be that far. I don't want to trespass, and I want to know good times to catch trains, and how often they come. Thank You in advance. :D

ssnk79
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Bellevue Railfanning

Unread post by ssnk79 »

Only place that I know of is the platform/shelter house that owned by the museum off of Monroe St., other than that there really not much else accessible that I know of
CSX_CO: 10 minutes, keep hoping the yard blows up and I won't have to go in tonight.

CSX_CO: Hump Hump Hump all night long, hump all night while I sing this song. See those cars, going to make them fly, sure hope the double o' eight is on time

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Re: Bellevue Railfanning

Unread post by redside20 »

Route 99..east end of the yard...Bierkeller PUB parking lot...Buckeye Street dead end where Pizza Wheel is..Prairie Road yard entrance go to ranger twr is and park in the employee lot but do not stray from your car..stay in your car and don't trespass.
Exit stage left