NKP 767 ferry move to Cuyahoga Valley RR?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
crashton
Railroadfan...fan

NKP 767 ferry move to Cuyahoga Valley RR?

Unread post by crashton »

Does anyone know when the 767 aka 765 will make its ferry move to the Cuyahoga Valley Railroad? It is scheduled to be there this weekend & next. Also what lines will it use for the trip over & back to Fort Wayne.

Thanks.
Chuck

Ypsi
The Bestest Railroadfan... fan

Re: NKP 767 ferry move to Cuyahoga Valley RR?

Unread post by Ypsi »

I think the ferry move went Ft. Wayne to Butler then east towards Cleveland last year. Opposite on the return. (I could be wrong as last year the 765 was out further east as well)
"Ann Arbor 2373 Calling... Milkshake. Over"

All Aboard Amtrak: Northbound, Southbound, and My Hometown

Bellevue_Guy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Bellevue_Guy »

The ferry move was today. It came through Bellevue in the early afternoon and went into the yard as opposed to the usual route down the W&LE. According to the 765 Twitter the plan was to drop off cars in Bellevue, get serviced at Avery, and eventually end up in Cleveland's Rockport yard.

crashton
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by crashton »

Bellevue_Guy wrote:The ferry move was today. It came through Bellevue in the early afternoon and went into the yard as opposed to the usual route down the W&LE. According to the 765 Twitter the plan was to drop off cars in Bellevue, get serviced at Avery, and eventually end up in Cleveland's Rockport yard.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately for me I missed it. I'm hoping to catch it on the move back to Fort Wayne. If you hear of when this will happen please post it up.

Thanks.
Chuck