Train Excursions....

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
Muleskinner
Railroadfan...fan

Train Excursions....

Unread post by Muleskinner »

Where or who do I get train excursion tickets in the Ohio or Mid west area?
My dad use to get tickets when I was younger. We rode behind the 611 and I think the 765 back in the day.
Thanks in advance!

CG Tower
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Train Excursions....

Unread post by CG Tower »

Muleskinner wrote:Where or who do I get train excursion tickets in the Ohio or Mid west area?
My dad use to get tickets when I was younger. We rode behind the 611 and I think the 765 back in the day.
Thanks in advance!
There was an announcement about upcoming excursions with the 765 being posted soon (this week): http://fortwaynerailroad.org/

CG Tower
-You are speaking in nonsense. This troubles me.

See all of my photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cgtower/

Paw95
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Paw95 »

They have a small steam engine in the hocking hills in Ohio. It's in nelsonville off of state route 33 I think.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

Muleskinner wrote:Where or who do I get train excursion tickets in the Ohio or Mid west area?
Thanks in advance!
A good bet would be to figure out what train you wanna ride, then figure out who operates it and then buy tickets from them.
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

Joshua Niederkohr
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Joshua Niederkohr »

Paw95 wrote:They have a small steam engine in the hocking hills in Ohio. It's in nelsonville off of state route 33 I think.

U.S. 33 to be exact.