Slide/digital show at Marion, OH depot 11/21/15

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
ELOpr
Railroadfan...fan

Slide/digital show at Marion, OH depot 11/21/15

Unread post by ELOpr »

Marion Railfan Society Meeting Notice
Date: 11/21/15
Time: approx 7 PM
Place: Marion, Ohio depot

This month's program will be our annual Tower Night show featuring interlocking towers. Presenters include Mr. Tower himself, Dan Maners, Rich Behrendt, and myself showing towers from my own plus Mike Weber's collection. This is traditionally our most attended show. I think it would be fitting if we dedicated this show to the memory of Rich Ballash who was an avid tower buff and loved Tower Night. There should be time for a free-for-all so please bring whatever you'd like to show, towers would great if you have any. We can accommodate slides, or digital on a USB drive or laptop. Please try to limit your show to approx 20 minutes to give everyone a chance to show.

All railfans are welcome at our meetings. There's no dues but donations are appreciated, and put to good use in maintaining the tower and depot so we can continue to enjoy both for many years to come.

Join us before the meeting at the Shovel Restaurant next to the depot for dinner and railroad talk. We usually start congregating there about 5:30. Looking forward to seeing you at Marion depot!