SPEG Shippers Special

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
CG Tower
Railroadfan...fan

SPEG Shippers Special

Unread post by CG Tower »

Since there are several on here that have a deep institutional history (my way of saying you've been around a while), here is a question for you.

Do any of you remember a shippers special being run on the SPEG? August 26, 1980 to be exact? In our files here at the office I found a letter to shippers including an itinerary. Just curious if any of you remember that...

CG Tower
-You are speaking in nonsense. This troubles me.

See all of my photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cgtower/

Notch 8
Railroadfan...fan

Re: SPEG Shippers Special

Unread post by Notch 8 »

CG Tower wrote:Since there are several on here that have a deep institutional history (my way of saying you've been around a while), here is a question for you.

Do any of you remember a shippers special being run on the SPEG? August 26, 1980 to be exact? In our files here at the office I found a letter to shippers including an itinerary. Just curious if any of you remember that...

CG Tower
Pictures ?

CG Tower
Railroadfan...fan

Re: SPEG Shippers Special

Unread post by CG Tower »

Notch 8 wrote:
CG Tower wrote:Since there are several on here that have a deep institutional history (my way of saying you've been around a while), here is a question for you.

CG Tower
Pictures ?
Not in our files, hence the reason for asking!
-You are speaking in nonsense. This troubles me.

See all of my photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cgtower/