Slide show at Marion, OH depot 8/22/15

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
ELOpr
Railroadfan...fan

Slide show at Marion, OH depot 8/22/15

Unread post by ELOpr »

Marion Railfan Society Meeting Notice

Date: 8/22/15
Time: approx 7:30 PM
Place: Marion, Ohio depot

Our program this month will be shows by Brandon Townley and I. I'll be showing some of my trips over the past few years. Brandon's show will feature more of his great photography. There should be plenty of time for a free-for-all so bring whatever you'd like to show. We can accommodate slides, or digital on a USB drive or laptop. Please try to limit your show to approx 30 minutes to give everyone a chance to show.

Also on Aug 22 is Everett's Train Show/Swap Meet at the depot from 10 to 6.

I'm sorry to report that Dick Jacobs passed away on June 23 after a battle with cancer. "Jake," as he was known, treated us to many good shows over the years including some EL which we always looked forward to.

There will be no meeting in Sept at the depot because both of our depot hosts will be out of town. Guys, don't forget to come back! However, there will be a slide show at the former PRR depot in Union City, IN on Sat 9/19 that we're all invited to. I'll send a notice with details about this event next month.

All railfans are welcome at our meetings. There's no dues but donations are appreciated, and put to good use in maintaining the tower and depot so we can continue to enjoy both for many years to come. Join us before the meeting at the Shovel Restaurant next to the depot for dinner and railroad talk. We usually start congregating there about 5:30. Looking forward to seeing you at Marion depot!