Need answers This Saturday or Monday to railfan?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
CSXandNSRailfanner
Railroadfan...fan

Need answers This Saturday or Monday to railfan?

Unread post by CSXandNSRailfanner »

Will Saturday be dead to railfan due to Easter being the next day, or would Monday be less busy since its after Easter?

I need to pick. This is for the NS CHICAGO LINE

CG Tower
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Need answers This Saturday or Monday to railfan?

Unread post by CG Tower »

The railroads do not shut down or slow for Easter. In fact, Good Friday used to be a good day to be out as most MofW crews did have that day off so trains would run as "normal". I'd say you'd be ok...

CG Tower
CSXandNSRailfanner wrote:Will Saturday be dead to railfan due to Easter being the next day, or would Monday be less busy since its after Easter?

I need to pick. This is for the NS CHICAGO LINE
-You are speaking in nonsense. This troubles me.

See all of my photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cgtower/

howeld
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by howeld »

Saturday will almost always be better than a Monday. Only thing that might make this Monday a bit more busy could be a lack of crews on Sunday that may push more traffic to Monday. Why pick? Go both days!

CSXandNSRailfanner
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CSXandNSRailfanner »

howeld wrote:Saturday will almost always be better than a Monday. Only thing that might make this Monday a bit more busy could be a lack of crews on Sunday that may push more traffic to Monday. Why pick? Go both days!
Yes, I would, but I am in high school, and live with siblings and parents..... Railfanning is my biggest hobby, and so are my parents, but it's just hard, school activities, gas money, paying for colleges, and we have to drive 1 hour plus to the nearest busy line (NS Chicago Line)

cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Unread post by cbehr91 »

Saturdays are almost always buiser than Mondays, holiday weekend not withstanding.