pennsy picture 2-10-0 I1s

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
erie2882
Railroadfan...fan

pennsy picture 2-10-0 I1s

Unread post by erie2882 »

hey just looking for a picture of a I1s 2-10-0 that was from that area it worked in eastern ohio the road # was 6336 or, if anyone would have some i do have one but looking for maybe in yard or something thanks

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Re: pennsy picture 2-10-0 I1s

Unread post by MQT1223 »

erie2882 wrote:hey just looking for a picture of a I1s 2-10-0 that was from that area it worked in eastern ohio the road # was 6336 or, if anyone would have some i do have one but looking for maybe in yard or something thanks
Look on railpictures or the PRR Technical and Historical Society. Those are your best places to look, especially the Historical Society.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

erie2882
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by erie2882 »

thanks but i have been looking and haven't found anything i did find that there is still some family members that live in south carolina thats where the no.plate was so? I only found one picture so far, the one that when it came out of the plant i would like to get more. it did however work out in ohio so ill still keep looking thank for the info but if any one has, or sees one ?

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

erie2882 wrote:thanks but i have been looking and haven't found anything i did find that there is still some family members that live in south carolina thats where the no.plate was so? I only found one picture so far, the one that when it came out of the plant i would like to get more. it did however work out in ohio so ill still keep looking thank for the info but if any one has, or sees one ?
You will shorten your search considerably if you use the resources I gave you. Trust me. I did the same thing trying to find Pere Marquette Pictures a few years back and contacted the Pere Marquette Historical Society and the Chesapeake and Ohio Historical Society.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)