PRs in Iowa

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
cfriedri
Railroadfan...fan

PRs in Iowa

Unread post by cfriedri »

As far as Iowa is concerned, what railroads are claimed? I'm looking to start a new PR across Iowa and I don't want to step on anyone's toes...
Connor

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Re: PRs in Iowa

Unread post by heartlandguy »

I have the former CC&P through the heart of Iowa, but that's not in the group, so as far as I know, you can have it.
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

cfriedri
Railroadfan...fan

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping either the Chicago Central or Iowa Interstate, so that clears one of the two! :D
Connor

conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailman75 »

I think DT&I had the IAIS, but since he no longer participates with the PR group, that one is available as well.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

You could also purchase the Rail Development Corporation, the owners of IAIS in real life, and make a very worldwide presence. They operate railroads in South America, Africa, and Europe, as well as the IAIS in North America.

cfriedri
Railroadfan...fan

Thanks for the replies! I'm just looking for a small regional railroad - international makes it more complicated than my brain can handle! :lol:
Connor