Cincinnati South Eastern Railway

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Cincinnati South Eastern Railway

Unread post by heartlandguy »

I&Ofan4life wrote:My bad thats my fault I had been doing math homework and had got an anwers of 99,000 that should have been 9,000ft train my bad
Ah, that makes more sense. The trains can carry on as normal, then... :)
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by I&Ofan4life »

There may be trains of 15,000-17,000 ft if the CSE has a Hoilday but we will make sure we let you know
Cincinnati South Eastern Railway. The Route Of The Dixielander

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Also the CSE locomotives will be operated long hood leading from now on.

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Today is a great day as we got 3 SD40-2s from Norfolk Southern 2 of the SD40-2s are High short hoods and set up to operate long hood leading. The other one is a ex N&W short nose SD40-2 but also set up to be ran long hood leading. They will be used on 345/346 (Auto parts and racks) and also 347/348(UPS trailers). Also a another Stone train is coming off the Ripple creek branch bound for Union Pacific in Chicago. The other news is that a trailer train will be added as the normal UPS train is just getting to big to fit into some of the sidings. Numbers will be 315/316 for the trains. Looking to buy more 3 more SD40-2s. Also 4 GP9s 101-104 are being leased to the Cincinnati Westwood Railway as they get back on their feet from a desevating fire that destoryed 3 of their locomotives. The GP60SL/SG are loved by the yard crews in Cincinnati and the Peavine locals crew which can tip toe across the Sardina Branch while handling a 40 car grain train uphill. A order is probably going in for the GP35SL/SG units. Also the other 3 GP9s have underwent major overhaul and are now classed as a GP9H (the H stands for heavy) which are being used on the Cripple Creek and Coal Creek branch. Right now the CSE has 345 leaving Charottle behind CSE 201,202,&203 the SD40-2s. These are the first Six axles on the ex C&C since 2004 when the last Mangers put a banned on Six Axle power and the decline started there. Now the future is really bright for the CSE.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

Glad to see the GP60-3SLG is working out. When are you planning on sending it back?

BTW, MQTX has some SD40-2s is you want. We can also upgrade those to SD40-3s.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Its on the way to the Penn Central Interchange in Cincy. I will take 3 more SD40-2s and one of the GP35SG/SL when the units come out.

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Sorry for no updates over for the CSE I have had a lot of schooling to take care of and also work. Today 270 from Cincinnati to Charottle (mixed bag) is out on the road nearing Sardina Ohio on the Peavine. The 3 SD40-2s have been running on the Auto racks and eventually the CSE will be testing a CE-9 from the M&N. Grain traffic is heavy right now and the CSE has purchased 4 alco RS-3s to help with the loads over Bativia hill and Adams hill.

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Sorry for no updates over for the CSE I have had a lot of schooling to take care of and also work. Today 270 from Cincinnati to Charottle (mixed bag) is out on the road nearing Sardina Ohio on the Peavine. The 3 SD40-2s have been running on the Auto racks and eventually the CSE will be testing a CE-9 from the M&N. Grain traffic is heavy right now and the CSE has purchased 4 alco RS-3s to help with the loads over Bativia hill and Adams hill.

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

Unread post by legostudios34 »

Alright, are you ready to test the two 45-CW demo units? I assume you want them sent to Cincinatti.
Baxter Barnes. 21. Alabama.
Meow. Now you know how to speak cat. -Flickr

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Yes I will be and there wont be much stuff on the CSE until my neice gets out of the Hospital and recovered.

conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by conrailman75 »

I am willing to sell you the C&X branch from Cincinnati to Xenia with trackage rights from Xenia to Columbus for $30 million, plus throw in Undercliff yard for free as part of the deal. Its yours if you want it as you have first right of refusal before I offer it to anyone else.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH