Re: Cincinnati South Eastern Railway

Unread post by I&Ofan4life »

Okay thanks for the update
Cincinnati South Eastern Railway. The Route Of The Dixielander

ES44AH
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ES44AH »

(From Chessie System):The GP40-2s aren't coming from the M&N, they are coming from us, the Chessie System.

(From M&N): Can we bring our Business train? Our consist is: *B&O EA #51,M&N E7b #800b, B&O EA #52, 2 Baggage, Coach MNTX 1 Frederick, Coach MNTX 2 Washington, Coach MNTX 3 Carroll, Coach MNTX 4 Montgomery, Diner MNTX 5 Baltimore, Kitchen/diner MNTX 6 Anne Arundel, Sleeper MNTX 9 Howard, Lounge MNTX 12 Cecil, and Observation Maryland. It's long, but this is actually the shortened version. The full M&N OCS has 23 cars, each car (except observation) are named after MD counties.

*If you want, we can swap the E's out for 2 PRR K4s 4-6-2 or 2 B&O P-7 4-6-2.*
Western Maryland-The Fast Freight Line.

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Yes the M&N can bring the train as the planned celebration will be at Charottle yard which we can hold around 1000 cars in and if you want to bring the whole train you can

CarolinaSouthern
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CarolinaSouthern »

We'll send down our business train as well.
Consist:

GP48U-2SG
SDP34
Baggage Car "City of Winston Salem"
3 Coaches
Dining Car "City of Durham"
2 Coaches
Lounge Car (Dome) "City of Greensboro"
3 Coaches
Observation Dome. "City of Charlotte"
Carolina Southern - Home of The Carolina Road

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Alright then

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

Marquette is sending one of our new GP60-3SLGs for a tryout by the CSE.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

ES44AH
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ES44AH »

I&Ofan4life wrote:Yes the M&N can bring the train as the planned celebration will be at Charottle yard which we can hold around 1000 cars in and if you want to bring the whole train you can
Alright, would you prefer our EAs (only 2 surviving units, 51 is the very first E-unit built) or our K4s in full PRR paint?

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

K4s

ES44AH
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ES44AH »

Alright, we'll doublehead them too. When is the event?

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Possibably Friday or Saturday

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

7:22 am crew called out for X327 Wilson Creek Tennessee to Cincinnati Ohio
Conist:
327 GP35 MQTX leaser
Buffer car (flat car)
402 4-6-2 & tender (DIT)
Buffer car (Flat car)
Flatcar (2-8-0)
Flatcar (tender)
Buffer car (Flatcar)
104 Caboose
Notes:
Speed restictions 25 mph. Stop ever hour to check bearings on 402. Interchange with AW at Cincinnati Ohio. Waybilled to Cumberland Maryland (M&N transport).

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

Unread post by legostudios34 »

The HPR executive train has arrived in Charlotte for the golden spike event.
Baxter Barnes. 21. Alabama.
Meow. Now you know how to speak cat. -Flickr

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

The first train to come in to Charottle from the north was a light engine move of 3 GP35s

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Today is the first full day of service over the entire line and this started this morning with the morning stone train going to the quarry and the DS delivered the first train of auto racks for Wilmington NC power is a GP35 and a GP9 this train has the highest priority and crew has just placed the caboose on to the end. The GP9 is on the lead long hood leading and number is 110 and the GP35 is number 328. The consist is 32 auto racks and this is the first run over the entire line between Cincinnati and Charottle NC. Train number is 345.

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

Today we have two of our locomotives on display along with connecting railroads equiment. Also a 99,000ft 345 auto train for the DS is leaving Charottle it also has a cut of UPS trailers bound for Chicago and a large amout of auto parts and a cut of loaded covered coil cars for the DS. Engines are 327 328 323 caboose is 1005. Also testing on the GP60SG/SLGs. Stone creek branch crews like them for their non wheel slip. Also the CSE has adobted the bow paint scheme the M&N shops forces painted for the U18Bs. Talks are in the process of buying the CSX line to Atlanta. Plans call for 2 more mixed freight between Charottle and Cincinnati

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

I&Ofan4life wrote:Today we have two of our locomotives on display along with connecting railroads equiment. Also a 99,000ft 345 auto train for the DS is leaving Charottle it also has a cut of UPS trailers bound for Chicago and a large amout of auto parts and a cut of loaded covered coil cars for the DS. Engines are 327 328 323 caboose is 1005. Also testing on the GP60SG/SLGs. Stone creek branch crews like them for their non wheel slip. Also the CSE has adobted the bow paint scheme the M&N shops forces painted for the U18Bs. Talks are in the process of buying the CSX line to Atlanta. Plans call for 2 more mixed freight between Charottle and Cincinnati
99,000ft? No way, not even in paper railroading. Where in the world are you going to get enough cars for a 20-mile train?

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by heartlandguy »

I&Ofan4life wrote:Today we have two of our locomotives on display along with connecting railroads equiment. Also a 99,000ft 345 auto train for the DS is leaving Charottle it also has a cut of UPS trailers bound for Chicago and a large amout of auto parts and a cut of loaded covered coil cars for the DS. Engines are 327 328 323 caboose is 1005. Also testing on the GP60SG/SLGs. Stone creek branch crews like them for their non wheel slip. Also the CSE has adobted the bow paint scheme the M&N shops forces painted for the U18Bs. Talks are in the process of buying the CSX line to Atlanta. Plans call for 2 more mixed freight between Charottle and Cincinnati
You might not have to send anymore trains for the DSR until next Saturday. Sounds like the monster 99,000 footer will get broken up into 10 sections when it reaches Cincinnati, and 2 will be run per day (Mon-Fri). Just a request, but try and keep the lengths for DSR trains below 10,000ft, because we're not built for large trains like that.

Coil cars will go north on M-CIFR20 tomorrow.
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

MQT3001 wrote:
99,000ft? No way, not even in paper railroading. Where in the world are you going to get enough cars for a 20-mile train?
Hey, stop, just stop, remember this is paper railroading? He can do what he wants.
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

DT&I wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:
Hey, stop, just stop, remember this is paper railroading? He can do what he wants.
I thought I was poking at a typo. If you meant 99K ft, than 99K it is, however unlikely :lol:

I&Ofan4life
Railroadfan...fan

My bad thats my fault I had been doing math homework and had got an anwers of 99,000 that should have been 9,000ft train my bad