Page 2 of 2

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 am
by AARR
Nice job guys! :)

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 am
by Ypsi
AARR wrote:Nice job guys! :)

thanks :) I've got 5 out of 15 done so im almost there

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm
by Ypsi
Image

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm
by Saturnalia
Could you post one of your SD70ACe locos with just the trucks done (if you have any)??? I'm not patient enough to do it myself...

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 am
by Ypsi
MQT3001 wrote:Could you post one of your SD70ACe locos with just the trucks done (if you have any)??? I'm not patient enough to do it myself...

Just tinted ones, which will be a UP of you do 1:36 and paint over it. That's how I have done all if these. Except for the chessie system

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 am
by Saturnalia
YpsiAmtrakBoy wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:Could you post one of your SD70ACe locos with just the trucks done (if you have any)??? I'm not patient enough to do it myself...

Just tinted ones, which will be a UP of you do 1:36 and paint over it. That's how I have done all if these. Except for the chessie system

Good idea

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm
by Ypsi
Image

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm
by Ypsi
Image

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:24 pm
by conrailman75
Keep up the good work Ypsi, I've liked all of the ones you've done so far.

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm
by Ypsi
conrailman75 wrote:Keep up the good work Ypsi, I've liked all of the ones you've done so far.

Thanks! I'll have another one done tonight

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm
by Saturnalia
Maybe the men in black will show up at ypsi's house, and tell him to make more for them....or else! Then, atleast we'd get our CSX heritage fleet :D

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm
by Ypsi
YpsiAmtrakBoy wrote:Thanks! I'll have another one done tonight

Image
keeping promises :mrgreen:

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm
by DT&I
Holy poop! Nice!

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm
by Ypsi
DT&I wrote:Holy poop! Nice!

thank you to all for your nice replys!

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 am
by Ypsi
Image

i think this is a yard or freight scheme

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 am
by Ypsi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Edited mine up here too

Re: CSX heritage units

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am
by Ypsi
Here are Carolina Sothern's units, I wanted them over with mine as well, I like these a lot and feel that his list might be more complete :)

CarolinaSouthern wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Nice job! 8) I edited mine into the post above as well.