DR&EC

Sub forum for Paper Railroads

Re: DR&EC

Unread postby conrailman75 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 pm

MQT3001 wrote:MQTX wants all your SD40-2s and GP40-2s.

A note non-specific to MQTX or MQT, the only line from the DR&EC open now is the JAIL between Jackson and Lansing. All others have been claimed. I for one would like to apologize for that, I forgot about the DREC during some recent dealings.

I have trackage rights on this line Jackson to Rives Jct to reach the Grand Rapids Branch, so I am staking a claim to this short portion and will gladly allow someone else to own it if they so desire in the future as long as my trackage rights are maintained.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH
conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby Saturnalia » Thu May 30, 2013 7:36 am

conrailman75 wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:MQTX wants all your SD40-2s and GP40-2s.

A note non-specific to MQTX or MQT, the only line from the DR&EC open now is the JAIL between Jackson and Lansing. All others have been claimed. I for one would like to apologize for that, I forgot about the DREC during some recent dealings.

I have trackage rights on this line Jackson to Rives Jct to reach the Grand Rapids Branch, so I am staking a claim to this short portion and will gladly allow someone else to own it if they so desire in the future as long as my trackage rights are maintained.

You may as well take the whole thing Jackson to Lansing.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Dah Yooper Snowfall Total: 317"
Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread postby conrailman75 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

I don't want the whole line from Jackson to Lansing, I just want the short portion from Jackson to Rives Jct is all. So since nobody else claimed it, lets say I own it from Jackson to Rives Jct and from Rives to Lansing its the JAIL with them having trackage rights Rives to Jackson on my short section until somebody decides they want it.
Chris Howe
Fairborn, OH
conrailman75
Railroadfan...fan

Previous

Return to Paper Railroads