Ashton, IL

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
Y@
Ass. Janitor

Ashton, IL

Unread post by Y@ »

Been playing around with the idea of a fictional town that hosts 3 fairly busy class one's and a regional. I know two of the Class One's will be BNSF and CN... thinking the third will either be CSX or NS. The regional will most likely be fictional, that's what I'm still playing with.

I'll put up more info and a map later on today.
Bottom text.

cnw8835
Grain Train Fetish LOLZ

Re: Ashton, IL

Unread post by cnw8835 »

Did you check with the people of the real Ashton, IL on UP's Geneva Sub to make sure it was okay to take their town away?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 21443&z=12

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Didn't know there was an Ashton, IL... hmm, should do more research. How bout Renob, IL? :lol:
Bottom text.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

Or how about Drater, IL?

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Gabehcuod, IL is a possibility too... imagine it with that French Accent, ya know?
Bottom text.

Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

With the French accent it would sound something like Ga-bay-kwah.

But you know what has a really nice ring to it? Anigav, IL...it just rolls right off your tongue...or something. It is also close in proximity to Sinep, IL. Which leads me to my new paper railroad...the Anigav, Sinep & Southern...also known as the...uh...well...we'll just wait and see what reporting marks the ICC issues us.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Mr. Tops wrote:With the French accent it would sound something like Ga-bay-kwah.

But you know what has a really nice ring to it? Anigav, IL...it just rolls right off your tongue...or something. It is also close in proximity to Sinep, IL. Which leads me to my new paper railroad...the Anigav, Sinep & Southern...also known as the...uh...well...we'll just wait and see what reporting marks the ICC issues us.
:lol: You never cease to make me laugh Boobie.
Bottom text.