Great Lakes Central Updates June 2017

Daily whereabouts of train locations along with sightings for heads ups to other railfans.
Todd_F
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Great Lakes Central Updates June 2017

Unread post by Todd_F »

392 and 396 arriving in Clare at 12:30pm
You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Unread post by James Sofonia »

AANscaleRunner wrote:I have heard nothing in Cadillac today. If they ran north, they left before 0845 when I got out of the office.
They must have been thru here in TC today. I see the sand pushed out of the flange track across Holiday rd. They might be still be in Wialliamsburg as I write this at 1400.

MiRailProductions
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by MiRailProductions »

Pixl wrote:
They must have been thru here in TC today. I see the sand pushed out of the flange track across Holiday rd. They might be still be in Wialliamsburg as I write this at 1400.
Can anybody check if there is a gondola at Beacon? I know that yesterday the Cadillac train brought up a single gondola, about the same size as the NS gondola that Beacon used last time.
"If you are ever chasing trains, you're bound to end up on a 2-lane, double-striped road with a slow poke in front of you." -Danny Harmon
YouTube - Michigan Rail Productions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPgdn ... wZHDIyfk_Q

TC Man
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by TC Man »

MiRailProductions wrote:
Pixl wrote:
Can anybody check if there is a gondola at Beacon? I know that yesterday the Cadillac train brought up a single gondola, about the same size as the NS gondola that Beacon used last time.

I would go look, but still in sunny California for anothrt week. Checked out Cajon Pass with my wife. Saw 9 trains in 20 minutes.
CEO of the Waving Institute- teaching great wave forms.