Chasing a train on a paramotor

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Chasing a train on a paramotor

Unread post by ~Z~ »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XtGP7XaRjE&t=7m3s
Use this link to get to the 7:02 marker to watch this guy paramotor along a train in southern Florida.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Chasing a train on a paramotor

Unread post by AARR »

Very cool! But how can he chase a train and not video the engines (or did I miss that?)?

Trains Mag had an article about the sugar cane trains a while back. Interesting operation.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

If he did video the locomotives, didn't make the cut. The dude's not a railfan so probably isn't as concerned with the locos as he is for the cars he was flying above.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by hoborich »

Yeah, you can tell the guy isn't a railfan. US Sugar has their own railroad to cover hundreds of thousands of acres of sugar cane fields in south central Florida. The main sugar plant is in Clewiston, where they process the sugar and package it under dozens of different brands, including house brands of major grocery chains.
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".