Kentuck Rail Discussion

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
northstar16
Railroadfan...fan

Kentuck Rail Discussion

Unread post by northstar16 »

Was wondering way there isn't a Kentucky Rail Discussion link like the top four Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. Kentucky has plenty of trains that run in the Blue Grass State that travel to all of the States mentioned. To me it just looks odd. I mean yes there are is the Other States but Kentucky should be lined up with the other four as Topic.

hoborich
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Kentuck Rail Discussion

Unread post by hoborich »

Probably because there aren't any posters from Kentucky area. Jump right in.
"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you".

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Hoborich is correct. We started with just a Michigan forum, then added Ohio afterwards when we started getting more Ohio posters. Indiana and Illinois were added when a number of members started posting info on those states. We just haven't had many Kentucky folk posting. Feel free to post Kentucky related material in the Other States area. If you can get other Kentucky natives to sign up for the site and they state posting often enough, I'll create a Kentucky area afterwards.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

northstar16
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by northstar16 »

Got it was just wondering. I live in Ohio but since so many trains run in KY thought there will be many posting. By looking at other States I see not many are posting about KY. So see your point!

dave989
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by dave989 »

Wondering how things have changed at Latonia Jct. on the south side of Covington.
Was a CSX hot spot but now with trains diverting to Seymore Ind. wondering
what the train count is like thru there?