Shore Line Trolley Museum - rrfan member interviewed

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Shore Line Trolley Museum - rrfan member interviewed

Unread post by ~Z~ »

http://www.wfsb.com/story/27156316/shor ... hurricanes
Watch an interview with our own GP30M4216. Thanks to his wife for linking the video :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

GP30M4216
Saver of all History

Re: Shore Line Trolley Museum - rrfan member interviewed

Unread post by GP30M4216 »

Yep! This past week was the 2 year anniversary of Hurricane Sandy, which caused significant flooding at our museum and flooded most of our traction equipment. We invited the media to come down to document some of the progress we've made since then and to help show all the work we still have to do.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Nathaniel Nieting said...
Looks like your name is missing a few letters. And then the reporter pronounced your last name like "kneeling."

I'm so confused... :lol:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

GP30M4216
Saver of all History

Unread post by GP30M4216 »

I was confused too! :lol:

In the meantime, even during the winter our construction project for two new trolley car storage buildings safely above the flood plain continues to move forward. We received a truck load of new ties from Stella Jones last Friday and yours truly assisted two other museum volunteers in unloading them with the help of our 1929 Differential Steel Co. crane. Good thing the snow stopped!