Finally Finally Finally

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
A No.1
To Portland

Finally Finally Finally

Unread post by A No.1 »

I really had to mess with this one for a bit. I was quite happy with this as a NO Flash Hand Held shot.

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.p ... 531&nseq=0

This was like ISO 1600, F4, 1/30th
Mark it Zero.

legostudios34
The Lego Railfan

Re: Finally Finally Finally

Unread post by legostudios34 »

Nice picture and congratulations but those gensets are just ugly.
Baxter Barnes. 21. Alabama.
Meow. Now you know how to speak cat. -Flickr

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

legostudios34 wrote:Nice picture and congratulations but those gensets are just ugly.
While they are no F-unit, I think they look "modern", and that's plenty good for me. I think they're better to look at than GEVOs anyday.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

Evan
Durand's Gingerbread Kid

Unread post by Evan »

MQT3001 wrote:
legostudios34 wrote:Nice picture and congratulations but those gensets are just ugly.
While they are no F-unit, I think they look "modern", and that's plenty good for me. I think they're better to look at than GEVOs anyday.
An engine is an engine, as long as it pulls and gets the job done, who cares what it is?

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Evan wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:
An engine is an engine, as long as it pulls and gets the job done, who cares what it is?
Those of us who are picky about the "model" we are shooting care if she's attractive or not. :lol:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.