Blast from the Past

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

Blast from the Past

Unread post by Big Frank »

This weekend I was at my uncles and we were Looking through some old pics of his from the 70's like the Amtrak Turbo liner stuff like that so I started scanning them in to his comp and brought them home to work on them a bit in Photoshop here are some i did some test stuff on dont have a lot of time as i am leaving for a Kyaking trip will do more when I get home Enjoy

Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

J T
Hates Supper

Re: Blast from the Past

Unread post by J T »

Are these the "before" shots? Where are the "after" shots that you worked on? :twisted:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Big Frank
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Big Frank »

J T wrote:Are these the "before" shots? Where are the "after" shots that you worked on? :twisted:
They are after thats the best I could do with them. when your scanning bad pics with a bad scanner your kinda limited lol
Beating Up Foamer's and Rail Nerds Since 1981... I h8 u all!!!!

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

I know...just giving you a hard time. :twisted:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.