Adobe help

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
GLC 392
TSBY/GLC KID

Adobe help

Unread post by GLC 392 »

Is there a patch i can download to process RAW files for Adobe Elements 5.0? I tried shooting some RAW last night but now I can not process them.

Thanks

Steven

J T
Hates Supper

Re: Adobe help

Unread post by J T »

GLC 392 wrote:Is there a patch i can download to process RAW files for Adobe Elements 5.0? I tried shooting some RAW last night but now I can not process them.

Thanks

Steven
You have a Canon, right? It should have come with a disc with DPP on it for processing/converting raw files. I use it to convert the raw files to jpgs before processing the jpgs in photoshop.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

conrailmike
Signal Maintainer
Location: Less than 100' from CSX (LSRC) Saginaw Sub. MP 61.4 in Highland, MI

Unread post by conrailmike »

Nevets,

Elements 5 has the ability to use Adobe Camera RAW up to version 4.6 as a plug-in. You can download it here from Adobe's website: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/ ... rm=Windows

GLC 392
TSBY/GLC KID

Unread post by GLC 392 »

Thanks for the help guys, I was able to find the DPP software so I used that and worked great! Here is the finished products.

Thanks to Brad Morocco for his flashes, his photo turned out much better but this still turned out decent.

Then i used my spot light to get this one.