I like the Shot

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
TrainWatcher
The Beast

I like the Shot

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

http://www.railpictures.net/viewreject. ... =587399076

I kicked up the contrast and got some of the blur gone from the origional. Mind you I took 10 shots of 49 that day, but I like this one the best.

ConrailForever
Railroadfan...fan

Re: I like the Shot

Unread post by ConrailForever »

If you're still trying to get it on RP, it's leaning to the left and looks a tad underexposed to me.

mlmphotography
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by mlmphotography »

The levels need some work, as you're too dark on the nose (coupler) and too bright on the high end (snow is blown out in places) in addition to being un-level.

Loyd L.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Nice job getting the crew involved in the shot, but either way I don't see it getting on. If you must, make the changes Cody and Lloyd suggested.
Bottom text.

A No.1
To Portland

Unread post by A No.1 »

Not a bad shot. The lighting is kind of so so. Changes stated above. Good luck with it.
Mark it Zero.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Y@ wrote:Nice job getting the crew involved in the shot, but either way I don't see it getting on. If you must, make the changes Cody and Lloyd suggested.
Yea, they looked tired as they left.
JUST AARON wrote:Not a bad shot. The lighting is kind of so so. Changes stated above. Good luck with it.
Actually, I am glad the sun didn't peak as I think I would have gotten mega nose shadow.